RCNT AIM Chatroom

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobH

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Does the rumored "unofficial" RCNT AIM chatroom still exists? if so, will someone fill me in? :D

I see all these people online and then all the small talk we exchange that follows. It just kind of pollutes the forum.

If the chat room is non-existant or more exclusive than I thought, does anyone have any suggestions how to start one. I'm a big fan of IRC, but if AIM is easier, I'm for it.

For those that don't know, RCNT will not condone or support a chatroom as it would draw from the forums. I agree and I'm cool with that.

To make a specific chatroom.. you send a chat invite to urseelf.. then in the chat name box u cold type "rctalk" or anything you want and then anyone can get to it.

let me try. The room disapears I'm sure when everyone leaves

I just made "RCNitroTalk" *shrug*

come join anyone that wants to talk off topic. :D

NoviceRob,

Yes the AIM chatroom is called RCNitroTalk, RCNT has also been used from time to time.

I used to visit the chat room from time to time, but noticed few to no members where using it. Since then I have stopped going to either of the chatrooms.

If one is started, I may pop in from time to time.

-WoodiE

It's going for now. I'm not here all the time, but at least I know the situation

Back