RC Planet 50% off sale on some decent stuff!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used these guys and if you dont mind waiting theyre allright. I've ordered from them 4 times and on average, I've waited 9 days to receive anything.

I recently purchased from them for the first time and I wasn't really thrilled. The transaction was slow and the product did not come as was expected. I emailed them about whether a particular engine came with a pipe because it was shown in the picture. They told me yes. I ordered it a few weeks later and it did not come with the pipe as shown. I emailed them and he gave me the excuse that the manufacturer recently stopped selling them that way.... What.. so there was a completely different answer to my question and he felt no need to contact me again to clarify? Bad customer service, will not do business with again.

If I could find someone who carries as much MT2 parts as they do, I would ditch them for sure. I had 1 part on backorder with them. First they e-mailed me saying it had been shipped. 2 weeks go by and nothing so I called and they said the part had been discontinued. They said they would send out the original part the next day. Another week goes by and nothing so I call and they've got the part that I originally purchased 7 weeks earlier sitting in front of them. 2 months later I've got my part.

Have you ever used them?

I had ordered from them 5-6 times in the past year and never had a problem.

I don't post stuff like this unless I've bought stuff there and had little or no issues with the transactions in the past. Apparently others have had issues though.