Raz r wheels and tires size?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richiered

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Hey. Having a hard time with the wheel and tire size..(DHK RAZ R) I think DHK sent me the wrong info they said it's a 1.9 wheel??? But I seen a video and it said 2.2 tires.... can someone confirm the wheel and tire size so I can order some aluminum wheels? I'm confusing the hell outta myself😳😳

I see why your confused, I took a quick look and am scratching my head too. 🤔
I looked for 3 DAYS!!!! I'm NOT EVEN JOKING!! I can't BELEIVE IT.... If the video said it's 2.2 tires I'm assuming it's 2.2wheels. that sound right?

You can measure the wheels if you have the vehicle.

I have it .... The tire is 2.2 I'm 80% sure. So I just have to get a tape measure an measure the rim? And convert it to mm? That right?

Yeah, you measure the inside lip where the tire bead goes. Better to use a caliper.

Figures... I don't have a caliper and hate to buy it for 1 use ..... I'll try to use a tape .. unless someone gets back to me b4 I try it.... Thanks wicked!

1659662814177.png

I don't know that I've ever had, seen, or used 1.9" stadium truck wheels. I'd just buy normal 2.2" size stadium truck wheels/tires and be done with it. Or, if wanted to go more of a mini truggy look... use short course 2.2"/3.0" wheels and tires.

View attachment 150126
I don't know that I've ever had, seen, or used 1.9" stadium truck wheels. I'd just buy normal 2.2" size stadium truck wheels/tires and be done with it. Or, if wanted to go more of a mini truggy look... use short course 2.2"/3.0" wheels and tires.
Ok. I told The guy at the RC store that DHK said they are 1.9 wheels and he looked at me and said I don't think so and he said 2.2 also. Yeah gonna go 2.2 wheels and tires. Thank u very much for the help Heavy!! Now I gotta choose a color. That's another 2 days😁😁. Thank u...

Just for a visual of normal 2.2" stadium truck (ST) wheels/tires:
100_8961.JPG

Or for a mini truggy look, use short course (SC) tires/wheels:
20190401_180813.jpg

Last edited:
I've wanted a 4wd stadium truck for a long time. Some/a lot of people will call them mini truggies because of the rear wing. DHK, Hobao/Ofna, and Helion were atop of my wish list. When Tekno came out with their ET410, I knew it was time to join in the 4wd stadium truck fun. For me, I live for running Pro-Line Badlands tires on my 1/10 scale RCs. The only problem with that... Pro-Line doesn't make a stadium truck 2.2" Badland tire. So, I choose to run short course wheels & tires on my 2wd/4wd stadium trucks to get the awesome tread pattern.

My 1/10 scale 4wd stadium truck with short course wheels & tires on it:
20190516_181301.jpg

I'm just trying to show you a possible option to go with on your wheel/tire dilemma. The SC tires give a bit more ground clearance to an RC 'cause they are a bit taller. I'm 99.9% sure your Raz-R uses 12mm hexes on the axles. As long as you are running wheels with 12mm hexes... you got options. 👍

Last edited:
I've wanted a 4wd stadium truck for a long time. Some/a lot of people will call them mini truggies because of the rear wing. DHK, Hobao/Ofna, and Helion were atop of my wish list. When Tekno came out with their ET410, I knew it was time to join in the 4wd stadium truck fun. For me, I live for running Pro-Line Badlands tires on my 1/10 scale RCs. The only problem with that... Pro-Line doesn't make a stadium truck 2.2" Badland tire. So, I choose to run short course wheels & tires on my 2wd/4wd stadium trucks to get the awesome tread pattern.

My 1/10 scale 4wd stadium truck with short course wheels & tires on it:
View attachment 150134
I'm just trying to show you a possible option to go with on your wheel/tire dilemma. The SC tires give a bit more ground clearance to an RC 'cause they are a bit taller. I'm 99.9% sure your Raz-R uses 12mm hexes on the axles. As long as you are running wheels with 12mm hexes... you got options. 👍
YOIR right it's 12mm hex.
Yeah your right 12mm hex ... Can't thank u ENUFF for the help and the visuals!! TY my friend.. whoops almost forget tire glue just hope it sticks well to aluminum...I just run it on the street. Sometimes grass. Talk again Heavy 👊

Figures... I don't have a caliper and hate to buy it for 1 use ..... I'll try to use a tape .. unless someone gets back to me b4 I try it.... Thanks wicked!
A caliper comes in very handy in the RC hobby. One of my most used tools, but I do a lot of 3d printing and part design. But they come in real handy for measuring screws and such as well.

A caliper comes in very handy in the RC hobby. One of my most used tools, but I do a lot of 3d printing and part design. But they come in real handy for measuring screws and such as well.
Good point I didn't even think of the screws! I would've goin crazy trying to find a match... Finna look at a caliper I don't think there much $. Well I hope🤔

Good point I didn't even think of the screws! I would've goin crazy trying to find a match... Finna look at a caliper I don't think there much $. Well I hope🤔
Let me find you a decent one on Amazon...

Digital Caliper, Qfun 6 Inch Caliper Measuring Tool Extreme Accuracy IP54 Waterproof Digital Micrometer Stainless Steel Electronic Vernier Caliper with Extra Large LCD Screen, Inch/Metric Conversion https://a.co/d/5pCJJXY

Make sure you click the coupon before adding to cart.

Let me find you a decent one on Amazon...

Digital Caliper, Qfun 6 Inch Caliper Measuring Tool Extreme Accuracy IP54 Waterproof Digital Micrometer Stainless Steel Electronic Vernier Caliper with Extra Large LCD Screen, Inch/Metric Conversion https://a.copd/5pCJJXY

Make sure you click the coupon before adding to cart
Hey Wicked.. it got real good reviews for the quality and for the accuracy.... There's ones for 10 bucks but there Not gonna last. I'd rather spend a little extra and be satisfied. And not worried..... Another fist bump for your help... There's not many people that are willing to help other people nowadays!! It's ashame. And a fact!! I wish I can help someone out in the RC feild but I can't. I would if I could!!! Thanks WICKED. I'll be talking to u soon.. thanks for your help and time. For real👊👊 njoy the weekend❗

No worries man. That's why we're here. I worked as a machinist, so I always had high end measuring tools. I have never used the ones I linked ya, but two of my friends have bought those after I showed them those and they love them. Plus the reviews are really good, by some machinists even.

Oh, another way to measure a wheel is wrap a piece of thread around it. Measure the length of that thread and divide by pi, which is roughly 3.14.

So on a 1.9" wheel the thread will be roughly 5-7/8" long. For a 2.2" wheel, it will be roughly 6-7/8". So around 1" different. Easy to tell which one you have that way.

Last edited:
No worries man. That's why we're here. I worked as a machinist, so I always had high end measuring tools. I have never used the ones I linked ya, but two of my friends have bought those after I showed them those and they love them. Plus the reviews are really good, by some machinists even.

Oh, another way to measure a wheel is wrap a piece of thread around it. Measure the length of that thread and divide by pi, which is roughly 3.14.

So on a 1.9" wheel the thread will be roughly 5-7/8" long. For a 2.2" wheel, it will be roughly 6-7/8". So around 1" different. Easy to tell which one you have that way.
I'm gonna grab that caliper u sent me. Oh and the string thing and divide by pi..... LOL.. as soon as I seen divide by pie ... I knew I have to order the caliper...😁😁 All I kno is that E=Mc hammer. not mc square.
again.. TY Wicked... That's Kool ur willing to help someone... As I would do the same. Except in the RC feild ☹️. Sure we'll talk again soon. Njoy the weekend👊

I'm gonna grab that caliper u sent me. Oh and the string thing and divide by pi..... LOL.. as soon as I seen divide by pie ... I knew I have to order the caliper...😁😁 All I kno is that E=Mc hammer. not mc square.
again.. TY Wicked... That's Kool ur willing to help someone... As I would do the same. Except in the RC feild ☹️. Sure we'll talk again soon. Njoy the weekend👊
You too. Make sure you checkbox that coupon on that caliper. 15% off makes that a really good deal on those.

You too. Make sure you checkbox that coupon on that caliper. 15% off makes that a really good deal on those.
UR right I'll check it for the discount now and save to my cart. B4 i forget 👍

Back