Sold / Found Rare Vintage RC10 Graphite and Parts Lot

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vintage tone

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey Everyone
Going to sell that as a lot, I have no price set in mind so I put 250 cuz we have to put a price but I m open to offers including shipping for the lot to 48 states. Trades welcome for Savage parts/trucks/LST/LST2,Good big block mills .28 and above LPR Axial Picco OS etc, tools, Airbrush paint and god knows what as long it s savage or LST or tools :)
Parts are in Paris now so i will not be able to ship before i get back to the US around nov 10th. I d ship to anywhere in EU or worldwide too for extra.

Schum Cat:
2XMini Spike 11X12 Front Like New
2XCat (big spike) Front like NEw
2XCat Rear Squarey spikes on these like new
2X Cat Mini spike 12X15 rear like new
Hot Laps Japan
2X TR31 minispike Rear 80%
2X TR9 Rear like new

MArui Coors?Melling T bird :
4XOn road on gold rims
4XOff road on silver rims like new
2XGalaxy front rims+ tires excelent

Kyosho
Rare 1986 Catalog in French ! Near mint. Awesome . I should keep that ...
2XMud Star II almost like new on Pegasus Beadlock Rims
2XSand SUper on White optima rims(front painted, strips easy) No spikes left
2XGood Year with square pattern on gold Optima / Javelin rims Very good condition( Can t tell if i sprayed that or if it s stock)
4Xyellow Lazer Rims Exclent
2XWhite Turbo Optima Mid 87 rims and tires (no spikes left)
2XWhite Ultima Rims and ties (no spikes left)
2X LA12 Rear Drive Belt New in the bag
Tamiya
Midnight pumpkin body sprayed metallic blue, easy to strip, thin coat.
Complete with extra parts.

Asso Rare RC10 Graphite #6030
Original box, car is almost complete but for the steering assembly ( might find it digging) and battery holders.
pretty much assembled and never raced, ran it maybe three times. Spare
chassis. Original body in decent condition and unpainted wing.

Futaba FP-R102JE 26MHZ BEC and PS87 FET Ko Servo.

Like new 14X2 SMT Racing motor made especially by SMT for Euro championship. Barely tested and that s it.

Dust included to add charm and patina to the bunch, spiderwebs momified bugs too.

4 More spikey tires 2 like new and 2 80% forgot the brand can t find any markings n those. Couple of black Cat dish rims etc etc

Everything doesn t fit in so I put most in there.
The RC 10 Chssis is immaculate not a scratch or ding on it. Comes with a spare one in 9/10 condition. The body never raced so it s brand new 20 years old paint job of mine :blush:
The top plastic bolts of the steering are missing, I found most of the battery holder and a couple extra parts in the meantime. Can t find the white rear rims but those are really easy to get anyways.
Founs a brand new servo saver also and steering assembly but not the plastic bolts.
Wing is like new never painted. Like new Alu lightweight screws Slipper and spur gear, ball diff etc are like new.
Box is in pretty good nick as well, not crushed or beaten up. OH I found 5 packs of top selected Team orion 2X3 packs, purple cells all in original boxes. Not sure how much power they d have if any after 15 years or so but they sure look damn good.
RC10+full.jpg

RC10+top.jpg

RC10+top2.jpg

RC10+bottom.jpg

RC10+boxSide.jpg

RC10+boxSide2.jpg

Lot.jpg

Lot2.jpg

Bit overwhelmed by all the PM s and kind offers. All replied .
Still available considering good Trades and cash offers so far.
Please resend if I missed your PMs.
Also open for good MT motors Axial LRP OS etc .28 or above. LST Losi .

I have a Novak and an SMT Motor, made for Euro Championship (yokomo hand modified and balanced by Serge Maillard Team back in the day nothing could beat them ) 14X2. It was made for the season and never used. Just broken in.
The novak is on hold, Motor is abvailable. I Found a bunch of .5mm mod grears also from 15 to 26 Teeth .
novak.jpg

Ok Done going thru these boxes, I found the original steering linkage so all is missing are the plastic original bolts for it to be stock.
I found two Parma, old school green label and Cyclone both work fine. A kyosho modified and an extra head alu head , perfect if you like restore or make your own vintage brushed motors.
There s 5 packs of the orion Batteries .
Also found a box of misc screws (Kyosho Racing box) and couple more Tamiya yellow shox, two MRC (French 80's) Gold alu shox, A bunch of .5mm pinions and a box of PK pinions complete all in .5 mm
So that s it, everything shown comes with it. If it s junk to you, I d seperate the RC10 + extra chassis and asso parts like i said but I d rather not.
The extra chassis has minor scratches on the bottom and front but overall excelent condition, nothing major, no sign of major impact. I believe i traded it in back in the day to have a spare but never used it.
bunch-p2.jpg

kyosho-motor.jpg

Orion-Yokomo.jpg

RC10-linkage.jpg

RC10-Chassis-top.jpg

RC10-Chassis-Butt.jpg

Woops bad copy paste i double posted it trying to edit it ... sowwwy ...

It s on Fleabay now 6 days left and already two bids on it .
Will sell there it s no reserve auction.
Will delete all pics when sold and save us some bandwith !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back