Racing SC trucks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alien13

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So I took my daughter to the local indoor track today to watch some SC racing. Now after getting home, my wife says it would be good family fun to race them.

Not really sure where I'm going to find the money to buy four SC trucks. :\

Its called tower hobbies easy pay. Quadruple up on it. Thats awesome though. I wish my family or even friends would get stuff to race and bash with.

Its called tower hobbies easy pay. Quadruple up on it. Thats awesome though. I wish my family or even friends would get stuff to race and bash with.

I can't find anybody to bash with. I work with a guy that has an RC8T RS, and he hardly runs it, sometimes we would run on lunchbreak at work, but until now, we couldn't run 1/8 scales at the same time. Now that i have 2.4GHz, we can. But we never do anything on our off time, we're just two different people with two different lives.

I think she has a really good idea.
All you have to do is get the money from HER! :D
Be polite.

I make more than she does, so that's not going to happen.

I finally found someone to bash with. We both got slashes, but had problems with the motors so I sold mine and he traded his for a brama 10b which he has never even run. I'm leaning more toward planes now, and people seem to have much more interest in them. My uncle has mentioned getting an ultra micro cub to go with my p-51. Having someone to RC with makes it twice the fun in my opinion.

Back