Questions about Kyosho 1/10 RC Touring Car V ONE R4S !

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madness RC

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Someone give me information on this kit

Please excuse me if I say the word kid when I met kit.

I know it's a kit but strangely that's the only Nitro kit that I can find because it's not 6 or $700 or one 1 grand.

I like to know does anybody know anything about this is it a good chassis?

I understand it takes a small block engine and from searching small blocks or not really the thing anymore unless you want to get a Traxxas.

Do you think the TRX 3.3 we'll work on this chassis. I mean I looked up small block engines but I'm telling you they got the pro Racers kind that are like $500.

Don't want to spend that kind of money.

So can a 3.3 go into this?

I want to get it for Christmas I don't know if I'll get it for Christmas. but if I do get it for instance. I like to know what's the best place to find a small block engine on a budget level.

Attachments

• R.jpg
    R.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 107
I can't comment on whether or not it's a good chassis but if it's Kyosho then I would definitely buy it if you are interested. I did notice that they are available so I'm sure parts should be easy to find.
If I was into Touring cars and nitro, I would jump on it.

Last edited:
Same boat. No first hand experience with the kit but I wouldnt be afraid to buy anything from kyosho

Same boat. No first hand experience with the kit but I wouldnt be afraid to buy anything from kyosho
All right so I don't have much experience but I am good at putting stuff together.

I just want to know is this a real good kid or is it a bad kit?

Cuz I'm trying to find out about it as far as how hard it is to find parts or stuff like that you know.

I know it's a Kyosho but you know some items even bad Brands carry good things. I'm just trying to get some information about cuz I'm having trouble finding it.

Thats very true. I can't tell ya anything from first hand experience

I can't comment on whether or not it's a good chassis but if it's Kyosho then I would definitely buy it if you are interested. I did notice that they are available so I'm sure parts should be easy to find.
If I was into Touring cars and nitro, I would jump on it.
Well it's just the only Nitro kit that I can think of that's under my budget and I can build.

I mean I missed out on the Nitro stuff when it was relevant years ago.

Always want to build a Nitro kit. But the only options they had was brands that are extremely expensive. like serpents or Mugen things that are like $1,000.

I'm thinking if I want a Nitro kit to build from scratch I definitely get it. But I'm thinking definitely to have this on my Christmas try to get someone I know to get it for me for Christmas.

I'm on working on some other kit but I got a feeling that its going to be done before the winter. And by then the only issue I would have to deal with his buying a motor and a speed controller and radio for something I got.

Yeah that's what you I want two things I want the Mad Force if it's a good size as far it's not too big not too small but just right. And this kit.

If I had my way how have a whole bunch of Christmas list of things. Hey listen I like the picture man.

I thank the good Lord above I don't have a Christmas list, Mrs. Santa would kill me. :)

I thank the good Lord above I don't have a Christmas list, Mrs. Santa would kill me. :)
I don't believe in you know S Claus. If it's safe to say. I just believe in God.

I just think about believing in Santa Claus you're taking away god and giving him less credit as far as how they turn this season in 2B you know that's just me.

I think I think God for things but they could be better I tell you.

You can get Kyo parts everywhere ,but I am not sure about that V-one because ,the nitro street car
just isnt very popular here in the US ,they are more directed towards the racing side!
Parts may have to be ordered on line as Kyosho really never shuts a line of cars down or changes
too much of their designs!..:thumbs-up:

You can get Kyo parts everywhere ,but I am not sure about that V-one because ,the nitro street car
just isnt very popular here in the US ,they are more directed towards the racing side!
Parts may have to be ordered on line as Kyosho really never shuts a line of cars down or changes
too much of their designs!..:thumbs-up:
YA!!!

In fact ,people are selling their fairly updated Losi's to buy other brands like Kyosho's ,Techno ,Mugen or Serpent's
because Horizon/Losi changes their platform designs every other year ,people hate that especially in the racing world!
Kyosho still sells a 10 year old racing platform that is still competitive today!
The only thing you can do is go to their website an see if they still sell that model ,if they do ,local hobby shops
still may not stock anything that is Kyosho related!..:cool:
https://www.kyoshoamerica.com/Replacement-Parts-_c_794.html
In fact ,people are selling their fairly updated Losi's to buy other brands like Kyosho's ,Techno ,Mugen or Serpent's
because Horizon/Losi changes their platform designs every other year ,people hate that especially in the racing world!
Kyosho still sells a 10 year old racing platform that is still competitive today!
The only thing you can do is go to their website an see if they still sell that model ,if they do ,local hobby shops
still may not stock anything that is Kyosho related!..:cool:
https://www.kyoshoamerica.com/Replacement-Parts-_c_794.html

Also ,Traxxas engines are sketchy ,would not disgrace a high end name RC with a backyard trash!..:thumbs-up:

Last edited: