Question, want to make dynamite .21 wheelie

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mackdaddy66

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey, if i gear the dog piss outta this lil dynamite .21 will that make it wheelie? just thinkin bout goin to a 13 tooth clutch bell with the 49 tooth spur i figure that outta do it? what do you guys think?

use a smaller (smaller than stock) clutchbell and/or a bigger (than stock) spur for wheelies. Do the opposite for top speed.

I am runnin the stock 16 tooth clutch, i gonna go to a 13 and see what happens? what do you think?

I can't fault the Dynamite .21 for what it is, starts easy, good power, easy to tune, just not a powerhouse but it is kinda cool being able to run for extended periods between fill-ups. i would like to see how many gallons i can get through it before it pops. may just run it the rest of the summer.

A 3 tooth drop will get you results. It'll be quicker at least!:)

Would a 3 tooth drop be too hard on the engine? Or would maybe a 2 tooth drop be a lil safer way to go?

engine will rev no matter what clutch bell u put on it. just means it will rev a bit quicker since it will be easier to get it to its now lower top speed.