Question on wheel base

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmie28

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
I'm wondering if the wheel base on a tamiya f350 high lift body would fit on a trx-4 sport. It's hard to tell from just looking online. I'm looking to ditch the hilux body on my sport for something else. I love the scale looks and detail so I want another hardbody. I've seen different beds and even cabs from rc 4x4 shop but can't quite determine best combination for a 313mm wheelbase. Any help is greatly appreciated

I would be more concerned with the width, that is if your looking for scaleness.

F350 demensions on the highlift f350.
Length: 492mm, Width: 216mm, Height: 220mm

Trx4
Front Track:9.78 inches (249mm)Rear Track:9.78 inches (249mm)

I can't find f350 wheelbase, I will try and dig my body out and measure it. They also have the juggernaut f350. From what I've heard, the wheel wells aint as flaired out as the high lift

I would be more concerned with the width, that is if your looking for scaleness.

F350 demensions on the highlift f350.
Length: 492mm, Width: 216mm, Height: 220mm

Trx4
Front Track:9.78 inches (249mm)Rear Track:9.78 inches (249mm)

I can't find f350 wheelbase, I will try and dig my body out and measure it. They also have the juggernaut f350. From what I've heard, the wheel wells aint as flaired out as the high lift
That's a great point about the width. I hadn't taken that into consideration. That will play a role in my choice as well. Thank you

The f350 is closer to 1/12 if I'm not mistaken. Proline may be better. They discontinued the 2008 f250 after years of production

Jconcepts also has ford bodies. Look for revo/ tmaxx/ savage 2.5/3.3 bodies. 2.5 is slightly shorter. I have one last body if interested. Its a 2020 ford f450 dually.