question about differential on ofna ultra lx2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetlou069

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
hello i have a question, to beggen with i broke my front differential case by crashing to fast on a side walk , so i bought a second one finish installing it n i start driving it ..goes good, i did a very small accident while braking the front Wheel hit the side walk again, the differential broke again at the same exact place, so I'm wondering em i swcreaing my screws to much because where it is braking it is exactly were the screw passes, or what em i doing wrongly ? did i just get a poopy manufactured part ?
what i really dont understand is b4 it broke the first time, i crashed it like 10 times very fast on jumps walls ext, n then i get the new part install it, screwed tightly, a small accident n bang breaks again ???

Vehicle. I just saw it in the title. You might check to see that the chassis isn't bent.

i thought it was bent so i googled images of it to see how it was made, and its not bent its made with a small curve in front and not all flat

Its hard to say for certain. I dont have an ultra lx2 so I can't say for certain on this model I just know that my older MBX 9.5 is tough as nails as are most OFNA buggies. Id say that its possible theres a weak spot there on that buggy (in which case you might want to consider a hop up replacement if one is available or it is possible you just got really unlucky? Again, its hard to say for sure.

Back