Pumped!! No seriously…not even kidding

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mtbmatty

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
So I started watching (obsessing really) over rock crawler videos on the YouTube . I took my son to the shop yesterday to turn some laps on the carpet track and came home with an scx24 (the c-10 in silver).

Speechless isn’t appropriate cuz I gots a lot to say about this thing. Let’s start out with; I love it!! We had so much fun driving this thing, it shoulda been illegal.
The shop has a mini crawler course as well as a big boy 1/10th scale course inside. We stuck to the mini… we couldn’t (and have not) stopped smiling.
Today we set up some obstacles inside, and my wife gave us some cardboard packing materials from a new blender that we got. The cardboard has that kinda molded look to it, with bumps and grooves in it. Was perfect, and a challenge.

this thing is so great, very pleased. Only thing we need is a little weight to keep it planted to the ground a bit better. Should we get wheels or is there another option??

Welcome to the 1/24 class. They are my favs.

I haven’t tried the 1/24 class yet. I have a 1/16 that’s a fun indoor/outdoor crawler. I’m sure a 1/24 would be better for a indoor course sometime in the future. I can definitely see one in my future.
Hope you keep smiling they are addictive.

I haven’t tried the 1/24 class yet. I have a 1/16 that’s a fun indoor/outdoor crawler. I’m sure a 1/24 would be better for a indoor course sometime in the future. I can definitely see one in my future.
Hope you keep smiling they are addictive.
believe the hype my friend, these little 1/24 are too much fun. I definitely see another in our future…

Back