pulldown has started :)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill post more pics and keep ya updated as i pull her down more

no question the genius has shown us the way. thats such a great idea. THANKS.. please for give me if and when i misspell.

what great idea ? taping the screws and small parts to the board and marking them so i know were they came from and were they go ?

I use a tacklebox. Does the same thing.

Whats going on upgrading something or ? Also what car ?

@trx addict iv got to change the chassis its bent and I'm upgrading the engine and a few other parts its a hsp sonic cheapo nitro car

cont....

just one more annoying bolt and the engine is off

View attachment 11629

my desk is now my work station

:D

Last edited:
I used to have an on road model very very similar to that, just a different company... when I used to run mine every day a few years back I was on a negative work to run ratio. I was literally putting in two hours of work for every hour of run time. I don't even know why your bothering to do this! you really should just salvage what you can off the car, the engine, servos, receiver, shocks and wheels, tally your losses, and put that chassis in the grave yard! where ever that may be... trash for some, CL and the bay for others, bottom cabinet in the corner of my workshop for me. My engine is used from time to time in various different models (and is a great little engine at that!), my servos are split, one in my jato, the other in my DBX. I dont even know where that receiver went and the wheels are long gone. And the chassis is occasionally picked over for parts for anything that might fit before I spend money on parts for my other models. It has been put to rest and now sits in a cabinet! invest in an HPI a traxxas or a associated or even a Kyosho (if you havent already done so) and do the same to yours! I do not regret it!

View attachment 11630

damage to my chassis

guess ill stop posting cuz what iv read people dnt seem to care , so whatever :\

Last edited:
I think your chassis plate can be salvaged. If you have a good flat surface and rubber or plastic mallet you might be able to pound it back into shape. I have done it before and saved myself a few dollars that I put toward something else. Also the taping and marking the screws is a good idea if you don't have much experience pulling one apart and putting it back together.

Last edited:
^^+1, don't trash the chassis just yet. You can probably flatten it back out and have a spare, your next crash may be worse.

Thanks can't wait till shes rebuilt and get to hear it

Nice! What kind of body are you going to put on it? If it were me i would get a stock body to run with and then have one with a badass paint job for shelf duty.

i dnt know , I'm not big on bodys cuz i have to cut em to fit the engine and the pull start then it just looks crap , iv just found sum nice drift tires to go on the rims though

A body actually gives you more control at higher speeds. The shape usually allows for more downforce, as well as aerodynamics to increase speed and control.

Back