Proline prospec question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

East TN. Crawler

RC Newbie
Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a set of 90-95 prospec shocks put them on my new ultralight build. Around 3 pounds total without wheels and tires. The stock springs are a little too hard. Both sets, the 2 stage and single stage that came with them. Not finding any online I contacted Proline and was told they don't offer any other springs for them specifically. 130 bucks for shocks and no spring choices? Wish I had known that before buying them. I'm sure others will fit and was wondering if anyone had run across this and know which ones to use? Thanks for any advice
Screenshot_20230523_233534_Yahoo Mail.jpg

I know I'm an unhelpful ass for saying this, but had you googled them you'd see the folks at rccrawler.com had nothing nice to say about them... I guess returning them isn't an option since they've already been used?

I know I'm an unhelpful ass for saying this, but had you googled them you'd see the folks at rccrawler.com had nothing nice to say about them... I guess returning them isn't an option since they've already been used?
I really like them other than the spring issue. Super smooth, good dampening and look great. Hopefully I can find softer springs to fit. If not I'll put them on a heavier rig. I've got a scx10 pro in thinking of making a class 1 out of. Hard body and all the scale goodies. So it will be allot heavier.

I tried some mini t springs I had. They are just a tad small for the shock bodies.

Thanks for the reply but I think I just figured them out.

Back