Proline Pro Mt 4x4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disassembled the steering and observed slop at the steering bar. I opened a ticket with proline to see if they can send me an additional one. I will try the stacking mod describe by Duperdash.

I want to give credit to Proline for their good customer support. I submitted a ticket about steering slop and requested an extra steering bar. They promptly fedex me a whole steering part set. I will be trying the Duperdash steering mod this week and report back.

I want to give credit to Proline for their good customer support. I submitted a ticket about steering slop and requested an extra steering bar. They promptly fedex me a whole steering part set. I will be trying the Duperdash steering mod this week and report back.

View attachment 120915
Great to hear??

I tried the Duperdash mod but it didn’t fix my issue. Duperdash gave me some feedback (thanks) that the mod is meant to take out some of the slop. My issue is that the steering does not return to center at neutral. I’d have to counter steer to bring the steering back to center. This issue may be deep in the steering design. I’m hoping to find a fix for this because it’s annoying to have to counter steer to get the truck to track straight after a turn.

Here is a video showing the issue:

Last edited:
What type of servo are you using? Might not be strong enough to move those tires. can't really tell from the video but is your servo moving side to side or flexing when operating? Does it center when on the stand - wheels not touching ground.

Does anyone know an unbreakable body that would fit the PRO MT 4x4?
There are a lot of options on this website but they don't seem to make one specifically for the PRO MT, I don't know which of those would fit, what do you think?

Back