project to go 100 mph

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenazzo2000

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
well I've been saying for ages to go 100 mph and get the hat . well now I'm going to go for it using a tc3 parts a mamba monster esc and motor and building my own car and chassie I've started drawing chassie and body hope i get the 100 mph before i go to uk speed contest >:D

PICT0059.jpg

Make sure that you have plenty down force to keep it on the pavement.

i will mate thanks

Looks like the start of another famous kenazzo project, keep us posted! 100mph shouldn't be too awfully hard to achieve with modern brushless power, at least I wouldn't think so.

Finding a smooth enough surface, and being able to control it and see it, that's a whole nother story. :D

Looks like the start of another famous kenazzo project, keep us posted! 100mph shouldn't be too awfully hard to achieve with modern brushless power, at least I wouldn't think so.

Finding a smooth enough surface, and being able to control it and see it, that's a whole nother story. :D

thanks mate i always try my best I've got another jet car project to build as well lol hope to get this one going for uk speed competition :D

Best of luck to ya! There's another member on here who's well on his way to 100 and beyond.....with nitro and a 3 or 4 speed trans.

Best of luck to ya! There's another member on here who's well on his way to 100 and beyond.....with nitro and a 3 or 4 speed trans.

thanks mate there are a bunch of cars that have gone 100mph hope i join them soon

this is how it will look from the top were the black is they will be spoilers at the bottom were the blue shading is that will be the highest covering the wheels were the red arrows are that will be a little bit lower then the blue shading so that airflow passes and presses down the car i hope and make it more slippiy r through the air ;D

PICT0066.jpg

well i got the foam and made the mold of the body the back fin wont be as thick as it is in the photo lol i might make two instead of one

PICT0071.jpg

Just buy a tmaxx bro, theres lots of guys who say theres run 80 or faster :hehe:

Seriously though I can't wait to see more.

Just buy a tmaxx bro, theres lots of guys who say theres run 80 or faster :hehe:

Seriously though I can't wait to see more.

slowngreen I've got 40 rc cars 2 of them are jet cars I've got 2 dragster f1 cars 1/5 cars buggies truggies and so on do you think i need another lol :D

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Gotta have an airplane motor and a supercharger though. :D

Looking good kenazzo!

thanks mate it will be finished soon i hope :)

Back