Problem with One Sixth Depot

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Anyone ever order from One Sixth Depot? On the 4th I placed 2 orders. One with Monkey Depot and one with One Sixth Depot.
I was stunned when the Monkey Depot order was here on the 7th! Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for One Suck Depot. They took the money but never sent a confirmation Email, never sent an Email that the order was processed or received, and have NOT responded to two Emails I've sent inquiring about my order.
Does anyone know is this is the way they normally do business? I'll never order from them again.

I have not, but this is atleast the second complaint I've heard about them. I order from other scale accessories places personally.

I just sent the 3rd Email inquiry to them. If I don't have a reply by tomorrow morning I'll file a dispute. Communication is the ONLY way to deal on the internet, and they have totally ignored me and repeated Emails.
They have lost me forever as a customer, and Monkey Depot has been the BEST I've ever dealt with. I placed both orders within an hour of each other.
3 DAYS LATER my Monkey Depot order was in my mailbox. That's unheard of!

Why wait?

File the dispute right now.

I filed the dispute the day after you posted that. No response, no reply, and today I finally got an Email from PayPal that they had responded.
All I got was the confirmation # for the post office that it had shipped. I replied that I was a first time customer, and they didn't even give me the courtesy of an Email or an explanation, so I was also a LAST time customer.
I also said I wouldn't close the dispute till after I check through my order.

I'm done with them. NOT the way to run an internet business where communication is EVERYTHING.:angry:

Here's the latest link from PayPal. They read from bottom to top:
Keep in mind, this order was placed on April 4th.

• 5/8/2010 08:55 PDT - PayPal: Seller escalated this dispute to a Claim.
  • 5/8/2010 08:55 PDT - Seller: The order was delivered - this guy is keeping my money from me - Paypal, please release my money. Now, Thank you
  • 5/8/2010 08:53 PDT - Seller: Your account has been deleted - I agree - you will not shop at my site again. now... release my money. Bear
  • 5/6/2010 18:00 PDT - Buyer: You got my money on day one, and I had to file a dispute to get my order. No reply to my Emails, NO communication whatsoever, and an entire month of waiting. You customer service is pitiful. Don't expect any return business from me.
  • 5/6/2010 13:04 PDT - Seller: Label/Receipt Number: 0308 2040 0001 7571 8459 Class: Priority Mail® Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™ Status: Delivered Your item was delivered at 1:41 PM on May 3, 2010 in KNOXVILLE, TN 37919. I want my money now. Thank you, Bear Johnson
  • 4/30/2010 13:45 PDT - Buyer: No explanation? No apology? I'm a first time customer, and having to file a dispute before you ship, ONE MONTH after placing my order, makes me a last time customer also. I won't close this dispute until I receive my entire order.
  • 4/30/2010 13:31 PDT - Seller: USPS Priority Mail Delivery Confirmation # 0308 2040 0001 7571 8459
  • 4/21/2010 19:18 PDT - Buyer: I ordered numerous items from this seller on April 4th. I never received a confirmation Email that the order was processed, yet my account was charged for it. I have gotten NO response to Email inquiries regarding my order. Plain and simple, they have my money and refuse to respond to me.

I hope they make him wait a month to get his money like he made you wait to get your stuff, what a d-bag!!!!!

He deleted my account, like I'm the bad guy, and now he's getting nasty with PayPal. What a TOTAL douche.

Too bad you can't release his money in weekly increments of 1/6. What a dousche.

PayPal was holding his money till I received my order.
I had to wait a month, and he started crying after 2 days.

ZERO customer support. No explanation, no apologies.
I can't imagine he'll stay in business with that attitude.

Back