Post your HotWheels collections!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke66

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
just wanted to show off my little collection. all but one i found.

Pic of all my nice ones...

IMG_0730.JPG

found the Red Blade Raider at Festival Foods and the Twin Meal at Wally-World. (WalMart) (loose cause I found them when i was younger)
IMG_0736.JPG

Ollie Racket found at Target
IMG_0732.JPG

Found the Mod Rods at two different Wally-Worlds. Kinda shocked i found two.

IMG_0733.JPG

Hummvee was found at a Amish store in iowa (crazy huh)

IMG_0734.JPG

The Power Pistons was found at a Back Hills Gold store near Wall Drug. My oldest sister (I've got three lol) found this one. (i was too slow to the HotWheels rack)
IMG_0735.JPG

The 2Jet Z i found at WalMart. kept it nice cause it could be worth something eventually.
IMG_0731.JPG

i have yet to find a Super TH, but i may buy some off ebay to drool over......
(Edit) i have like 200 other HotWheels, but these are my only cars worth bragging about.

anyways, thats my collection, i might do a follow-up post on my premiums later. (by later i mean like next month, I'm on my way to AZ)

Alright
Let me get into the basement and let's find my hidden stash
Mine got sold😭 or whatever cruelty must've happened leading to it's disappearity. I remember when I was (very) young, my mum made a tradition to gift me a new hot wheels every time we were on the plane, to stop me from crying🤣

The cars I have on the ledge aren't hot wheels, but they are those rewindable cvs diecast cars. 1:32 to 1:38 scale I think? Hot wheels standard is 1:64 I think.

PXL_20240113_162310885.jpg

PXL_20240113_162304518.jpg

PXL_20240113_162457407.jpg

PXL_20240113_162509937.jpg

PXL_20240113_162338189.jpg

PXL_20240113_162330968.jpg

And speaking of hot wheels, my uncle sent me his one stash. He has a another stash near his workbench.
received_1048446702931938.jpeg

View attachment 178922

found the Red Blade Raider at Festival Foods and the Twin Meal at Wally-World. (WalMart) (loose cause I found them when i was younger)
View attachment 178923
View attachment 178924

View attachment 178925

View attachment 178927
The Power Pistons was found at a Back Hills Gold store near Wall Drug. My oldest sister (I've got three lol) found this one. (i was too slow to the HotWheels rack)
View attachment 178928
The 2Jet Z i found at WalMart. kept it nice cause it could be worth something eventually.
View attachment 178929
(Edit) i have like 200 other HotWheels, but these are my only cars worth bragging about.

anyways, thats my collection, i might do a follow-up post on my premiums later. (by later i mean like next month, I'm on my way to AZ)

The 2 jet Z is a pretty cool looking car.

19799a33-jay-leno-2-jet-z.jpg

I have a few loose Hotwheels somwhere, but it would take me a few hours to find them.

View attachment 178922

View attachment 178923
View attachment 178924

View attachment 178925

View attachment 178927
View attachment 178928
View attachment 178929

Watch out for the wild beast they call TRAT. 🤣🤣

I used to be a huge vintage collector, but I kept some limited edition cars I really like including this one. Always loved the Original Deora. Even came with a patch!

IMG_3669.jpg
IMG_3671.jpg