Post a picture of your HPI Savage!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible paint job. When I do bodies I like to cut out the clear "glass" areas on the window decals and I only put the window frame on the body. It makes the windows look much clearer.

my sav in 6x6 (sorry for bad pic)
DSCF00251.jpg

DSCF0029.JPG

and 4x4
02.JPG

looks good. would a .28 fit in my savage .25? (direct bolt in)

Most .28's will fit as a direct drop in. I have the savage SS which comes with the same engine as the savage 25, and I currently have a axial .28 in mine.

Nice trucks btw guys!

this is my savage 25. my plans for it is getting aluminum threaded shocks, new rear tires, new body, new roll bar, shock towers, and maybe more.

122_2207.jpg

122_2206.jpg

122_2204.jpg

it isn't as clean anymore. i was wondering wat i can use to clean the whole car?

Pull the engine, and radio equipment. Then spray it down with simple green, and rinse it off.

If you don't want to do all that, just get some nitro blast and spray her down.

some savage pics 4 u

These are pics before electronics and break in

Attachments

• 100_2291.JPG
    100_2291.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 480
  • 100_2292.JPG
    100_2292.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 470
  • 100_2293.JPG
    100_2293.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 420
  • 100_2294.JPG
    100_2294.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 466
  • 100_2295.JPG
    100_2295.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 426
That is one nice looking rig luvmyrevo! Like the paint job.

Some one has a hard on for the BLING!!!!

Do you ever get that puppy dirty? I'd want to keep that think clean.

Who's Dragon RC? Do they make stuff or is it just a sticker?

You are right it is pretty much a shelf queen. The tank and linkage protector I picked up off ebay. I have looked for other dragon parts but have had no luck.

holy crap, how much do you have into that thing...thats a lot of aluminum

Way too much. Seriously way too much. Close to 2k including all the shipping since the only hobby shops around here suck. All parts on this beast were ordered.

Yikes. I need sunglasses to look at that rig. Nice job.

Thats A sweet Piece of bling!
I have a question..
You were able to build that rig!But you were unable to figure out a gearing chart?

OH well Nice shelf queen.

Here's my truck the pictures are of the body before use. take it a few days later and I'm sad to say that after hitting the neighboors driveway rail, sending it into a hard roll acroos the drive and flipping onto there lawn gave the body about 6 cracks in various areas. Just gota do some reinforcing with some material fiberglass. Onto the pics.
PS: Got a bunch of new stuff since pics, including some nice "black Chrome" wheels to compliment the body.
savage3.jpg

savage5.jpg

savage.jpg

Btw, the pavement is not freindly to cooling head's, unfortunetly a zip tie busted and the cooling head felt the pain (took a chunk out of it) sorry for quality
_012107_2236a.jpg

Those are the stock wheels dyed black, I did the same to mine once I got new wheels. Car looks great btw.