plz read i need help for glow plugs!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blurman18

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
dose anyone know where i can fine and buy N3 Glow plugs online. i have had sleepless night trying to figure this out i am very new to the rc world and any help would be appreciated thanks.

Last edited:
How many threads are you going to make about one question? Did you bother to read the link I posted in the first thread you created on this subject? You have to be patient, the guys here are great, and will answer your questions and help you out, but not in a matter of minutes. We have RC's to go run too ya know :D

yea sorry i was a little impatient and anxous to get my buggy running for the first time i have been freaking out for the last past 2 weeks trying to figure everything out lol

yea sorry i was a little impatient and anxous to get my buggy running for the first time i have been freaking out for the last past 2 weeks trying to figure everything out lol

Take it from someone who took forever to develop any patience at all, slow down, take a deep breath and relax. It's a hobby, and one that you'll need a lot of patience for if you're going to stick with it.

I can relate to being anxious wanting to go run a new rig for sure, but it will be all the better when you do get to run it knowing it's dialed in properly and will perform at it's best. :)

Well, most of us do. SOME of those among us can only wax theirs and push them around on the living room floor making "vroom vroom" noises. In his Depends. Still disturbing...

LMAO, I bet you can ice skate on the kitchen linoleum from all the carnuba wax deposits. :hehe:

yea lol i live in Michigan so the weather is always changing like rain one day snow the other its very intimidating

Where about in michigan if you dont mind me asking? Maybe bash one day if your in the area. Getting mine out today after work and I know the pressure of trying to get out and take advantage of the weather. I have pics in gallery. And these guys are right with nitro...

the price of glow plugs has doubled $$$ o_O

Back