Please Help. Need For Vacation

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro RC Basher

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm looking for a truck that i can drive around my house or around a hotel room/lobby. I'm new to electric but i know wat brushless motors and esc's are. i want something like a staidum truck or truggy. no buggies or MTs. it has to be fast and durable and not need constand maintence(ie. broken parts) any suggestions??

i posted this in the general electric section and then i had a thought...

it there any way i can build a scale crawler and have it have like 2 modes. crawler mode(slow consistent power) and speed mode(fast...duh:trout:)

i can get the everything except the motor, trans , and ESC. those are the only things i need help with.

the emaxxes have a two speed shiftable trans.. you could gear it down and have super low for first and decent speed for second.. that is what my plan is for my recon-maxx

The Axial Scorpion RTR is boasted as a ready to crawl/race truck. It comes with a 20T and 14T pinion to suit your needs and also a diff for the front which makes bashing more enjoyable. If you want to do some serious crawling you can put a diff locker in the front to keep it from turning. The diff locker is included with the RTR. $280 at Stormerhobbies.com

i wasn't saying buy a maxx. you said you wanted to build a crawler.. i just offered the info that the trans in the maxx is shiftable 2 speed. would be a good crawler trans.

Back