PLEASE!? A little help here...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if a bogus name can be proved,contact the person via their proper forum name,enquire as to the reason.
i would cut someone a new azz if i wanted to,no need to use a bogus name.
on traxxas forum i had a heated exchange with a (KID) in my opinion,it turned out to be one of my most respected guys in maxxin....he had changed his name,not to be bogus or anything devious,i felt piss poor when i found out his correct name.
this is not aimed at any one at all,except anyone who feels they have done the same (probably only me)
Easy now :)

Sky - please dont placate me.

X and Niffken - listen, your not getting the point. Nobody is saying NOT to voice your opinion about anything! Have away! What we are asking is not to go OVERBOARD and be CHILDISH about it!

Creating bogus accounts, 3 threads in a row or even having 10 out of the 20 threads on the screen all being Traxxas biatch sessions is ridiculous. Period!

We reserved a moment in time, every week, for everyone to BASH whoever and whatever they wanted. This was with a commitment from all involved that a FLAME or BASH of the same 2 particular topics would NOT carry into the day to day flow. Well, guess what, It carried over. To the point of FAKE NAMES shooting of 1 and 2 line flames, only to ignite something not necessary. This is where I draw the line.

If you have an incident, legitimate, post it! Gripe about it! We want to know! Otherwise, keep your 'general traxxas forum complaints' under 1 thread!

If you dont get what we are saying then I guess you never will.

x_789 - Thanks for the perfect example of EXACTLY what I opened this thread for...flaming me for simply trying to keep this board clean and focused on R/C's.

You mentioned how long it took to get a response about an R/C Q...I'm asking that everyone drop the griping, flaming, bashing and whining and start focusing on R/C's. As you stated "Also wake up and smell the coffee this site is not just bursting at the seems with..how to questions or R/C related questions for that matter". Well, hello?

"It ain't about helping people with there R/C stuff.. Atleast not overall. Its a forum for people to hangout with a bit of a R/C flavor added to it" - The only reason it's been that way is because of bitter folks about Traxxas. They've pissed me off too from time to time, but it's TIME TO MOVE ON!

Lighten up man- I'm not going to ban, flame or slam anyone for expressing themselves with civility and maturity. I will warn and ban for profanity. Consider youself warned for one thing and one thing only - profanity (read the rules).

I'm sorry guys I have to agree with Christians and Retreads last posts. I almost never go to the traxxas board anymore, I too was sick of it so I came here. I think the reason there is not as much r/c talk here is the fact that most of us have been at this for a while now, so the same questions we see on the traxxas forum over and over that we enjoyed at first now seems old to us. We need help less often then we did when we first started off so therefore need to ask fewer r/c related questions. I rarely see a r/c related thread here go very long without a response, and I try to responde anytime I have any knowledge of the question asked in that thread. I think there are some very helpful knowlegable people here, as well as some jokesters that keep it interesting. The traxxas bashing has gotten old however, we all said our piece lets not dwell on it anymore. I don't want this forum to become like that one.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Sky - please dont placate me.

That was a few days ago, placating time is over...I'm back to my old self...sooooo, Christian you can kiss my big hairy toe...:D

Hunter...fights on baby...the week just got better...I've put my thick skin in the closet and am ready to be offended, get defensive, and generally be a BEAR!

Sky - Glad to see you pulled your head out of the crack you are sitting on. ;) Good to see you.

Why would it? Sky and I just might kiss eachother at the end of the day (now that will get skys goat lol)

i will go as far as to say i have had heated exchanges with Sky on traxxas,and NCNitro on here......these are the 2 guys on here i have 99% of my contact with your side of the pond,this just goes to show
what a great guy i am(EDIT that bit!) Done.
oh sorry....what cool guys they are and good guys can sort through problems.
PM`s are designed for sorting things out,as well as sharing info.
Easy now

Christian...quite frankly, you are not my type...too flat chested.

Easy...you old dog you. I'm all about international relations, baby. Heated exchanges are my specialty. I like nothing more than having my feathers ruffled and then killing he who does the ruffling...;)

It is funny how Retread's thread has taken on a life of its own. A plea for peace and diplomacy between members and other forums, turns into a fun little poke in the eye. Gotta love this place.

This place is nutz...it's a looney bin.

Originally posted by Retread316

Thats why i love this place so much! :D

-WoodiE

Originally posted by Retread316

You make it sound like thats a bad thing..

Looney...as in Looney Tunes. I'm Yosemite Sam...

Back