Plasti-Dip Spray for mask

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinblaster

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I was reading through some of the post here and noticed Lesson mentioned using Plasti-Dip spray. I was wondering about it when I first started painting over 2 months ago, but wasn't sure about how it would release.

Anyway, the reason I am posting this is to give you guys some more info about it along with some other places to get it. The link below is for the company that makes it and they have a distributors list so you can find the closest dealer to you. Also you can check at some of the major auto parts stores or farm supply companies.

http://www.plastidip.com/industrial/plastidip.html

After reading Lessons post about the stuff, I ordered up 2 cans... I still haven't tried it out.. Actually, forgot I even had it... lol Have you used the stuff yet?

I've been wondering if you had tried it yet... Let's get with it man! :) the only thing I don't like about it is the odor but as long as you spray it outside it's not too bad, it'll still smell for a little bit but it's not too strong IMO.

Back