Pictures of my new toy....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcvickj

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my new RC.

http://www.grpl.org/~jr/Micro_RS4/Micro_RS4.htm

It is a Micro RS4. I am really suprised how fast it actually goes. I managed to loose a front dog bone so now I only have 3 wheel drive. :) I lost the battle with a chair leg. I went back to the scene of the accident but I can't find the part. My other buddies that have a Micro are all on vacation right now but I can't wait to start running with the others. Suggestion on any hopups? I am not to sure if I like this chassis. The battery back was sitting in the bottom kinda strange and it was almost rubbing on the belt. I removed it from the battery holder and I am using some double side tape to hold it on the chassis. There seems to be a lot of flex with the belt. Is this normal? If I push on the top I can make it touch the chassis with no problem. Is that too much?

BADASS!

Sorry I can't help you with advice on the ride itself as I dont own one, but, they are awesome (I've driven one)

Congrats!

I'd check out www.one18th.com

I'm running a ratzas chassis with a tricked front end. Check my gallery for some pix. HumboltBlazer and Eddy both have trick micros.

Nice! I love my Micro. That one is tight! I see you are runing the same chassis as me with a different rear pod. Welcome aboard to the RCNT Micro crew, our numbers grow. Don't for get Mondo's 3 sick Micro's and SilentGT has a nice one also. Mondo, Error and Eddy know al ot about them so ask questions if you got em, I am learning quickly about it to.

Thanks, now I miss my Micro.....:(

micro 001.jpg

micro 030.jpg

micro 004.jpg

Nice, why did you get rid of it????? Is that a tailpipe? WCC for life sweet!

Yo, Broken, those are (were?) some sweet rides. Why do you say you miss it?

I ended up selling it for more Nitro toyz... lol I never really used the micro... I had more fun dressing it up with all the latest hopups, bodies...etc Now that I dug up the old pics, it looked damn cool...lol Those CrazyNut rims were the shiznit...

BTW, I still have a few unpainted 150mm bodies (NIP) for sale...
ARM Toyota GT1
HPI Corvette C5R

Right now I'm running the Acura RSX shell. I like the width, seems to make it handle better being so wide and all. Sometimes when I know I'm going to a certain place for work (schools) and I know the IT person real well, they'll let me run mine on hardwood Bball courts. Talk about some insane powerslides and top speed. Man, that's the best.

You have mail Imbroken. I want the Toyota body.

You got a PM humboldt........

The Micro Forums that I frequented often were....
YourMicro.com
A very helpful site.... Ask Mondo about Micros, he was a regular on those boards...

Last edited:
bodies are sold, we all had a mini 4 sale thread.

Originally posted by ImBroken
You got a PM humboldt........

The Micro Forums that I frequented often were....
YourMicro.com
A very helpful site.... Ask Mondo about Micros, he was a regular on those boards...

Hehehe, I was?
To be honest, I am an Admin on those Forums.
Here's my duo

Back