Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at the radiator, the badge states "MG" as does the badge on the front apron. :p:

Like my eyes are that good! I DID know it was a MG without loooking at that, though!

For Joe: PLUMB CRAZY!!!

a0dhcn.jpg

The ONLY car I would ever own in purple! Plum Crazy!

Mopar had some bad ass colors goin on back then. Dont forget Panther Pink. But my favorite is still the sub lime.

pantherpinkcuda.gif

Last edited:
What part of NM???

Alamo.. Right next door to you.. I had a house off Indian Wells. Moved back here in Aug 09. :( New England sucks, I swore I'd never return here. I miss it out there a lot.

Recognize Red Sands?? (OLD pic)
15941_1211614982116_1581011704_541316_3296926_n.jpg

^ That must have been new.. Was still open when I saw there. I've always heard rumors of the activists threatening to close it. Too many people go out there any party and leave their trash behind. Bottles and whatnot.

Mopar had some bad ass colors goin on back then. Dont forget Panther Pink. But my favorite is still the sub lime.

I wouldn't have guessed SubLime was your favorite. Not like a certain someone got a SubLime Cuda body in an ad or anything...

Alamo.. Right next door to you.. I had a house off Indian Wells. Moved back here in Aug 09. :( New England sucks, I swore I'd never return here. I miss it out there a lot.

Recognize Red Sands?? (OLD pic)
15941_1211614982116_1581011704_541316_3296926_n.jpg

yamaha yfz450, that quad has some balls!

How about a 2003 R-34 Spec-V Nissan GT-R to tickle your fancy? Nothing but 503Hp of pure twin turbo bliss...
SN3E0014.jpg

Last edited:
Like my eyes are that good! I DID know it was a MG without loooking at that, though!

For Joe: PLUMB CRAZY!!!

a0dhcn.jpg

OMG that is sexy. Those 4 letters......what i wouldn't give to drive one.

Is that your ride Joey? That is SOOOO frickin sweet. Way back when then Gran Turismo video game series was really knew I fell in love with that car. If it drives likes it does in the sim I would LOVE to have one.

I also fell in love with another car due to it's driving characteristics via the video game...

I also think it's a great piece to look at. I must have an affinity for 80's era sports cars as this is #3 on my all time list right below the Porsche's

Twin turbo'd RX7 - Nice pic Josh,I like them too. There's a black one setting in a yard here in town. I've been threatening to see if they'd sell it.

ThunderTiger, what is the car you posted on the first page?
This one isn't mine, but I had a '53 MG TD that looks very similar to the pic you put up, but I don't recognize the hood emblem.
I know there were similar cars in the late 30s by Mercedes and Jaguar, but that's not what it is.

1953 MG TD
insurance%20front%20side.jpg

EDIT..............

Well, now that I've enlarged the photo and seen the MG on the logo, I know it's an old MG. I don't recognize
the statuette on the radiator cap. That's what threw me.
I'm guessing, based on the 19" wire wheels that it's an MG-TC.

Last edited:
Used to own this. Was my first car:

301m2hd.jpg

If money were no object then I would have this if I could find one. Most sought after year and type Corvette ever. Anyone wanna guess?

r2ucf6.jpg

And for shits and grins gotta have one of these. Again, wanna guess?

sdlqc3.jpg

Not even street legal in Texas, but since I am dreamin' what the hell! Guess???

24e3qtg.jpg

67 convertable? I thought the 63 split window was the most sought after.

I promised myself that I will build one of these when I hit the middle years. Factory Five Racing Type 65

1coupefrnt.jpg

Another favorite

_mtm_s5_gt_supercharged_b_01.jpg

I'm right there with ya Dom on the coupe. Kim and I talked about doing a cobra a few years ago... then we had kids.

I'm right there with ya Dom on the coupe. Kim and I talked about doing a cobra a few years ago... then we had kids.

Same here. I figured once the girls hit their 'teens and don't want to hang around us any more I'll start the build.

1969 Pontiac Grand Prix model SJ...........
I had this for 22 years and 4 paint jobs. Still had all the original running gear when I sold it in '99.

GPwhite.jpg

GPblk.jpg

The hood scoops are molded in from my '69 GTO that got miserably wrecked.

Last edited: