Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never really been a huge fan of corvettes. The new ones don't do anything for me really but for some reason a yellow C4 coupe (pre-96) is one car that I've always loved.

[/quote]

I never was either until I drove my buddy's wife's 98 C5 Vette.. I'm hopelessly bit now. I love the interiors and I'd love to get a C5 and a C6 one of these days.. If I had Leno's money, I'd do the same thing he did.. buy every and any car that has ever caught my eye and keep them all in an immaculate garage. :)

I'll throw this in here just to be fair. I know it's only a concept Hennessy Camaro, but still.
[img]http://articleurge.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/camaro.jpg

BTW, not bad car knoledge for a 40 year old, no?!?! I was raised on fast cars! I impressed some people when I was a teen!

I'm 43, and I can't get enough of cars. I watch Barrett Jackson for hours on end just to drool on the many bad ass rides that cross the block. I hit every local car show I can. My favorites though will always be old American Muscle.

^ Barrett Jackson is quite hypnotic.. My uncle and I sat there and watched 3 days of it on Speed during the new years.. :hehe:

This is what I am in to these days, especially the YJ on the left....

genrightjeep.jpg

Huh... wiki failed again then. Says Ford 351 cleveland.

I am not saying that they DIDN'T come with 351's (though I would bet Windsor not Cleveland) but my pal's had a 390 and I saw two with 428's. Mind you the 428's were VERY rare. Almost as rare as a '69 Camaro ZL1 (five built with only one being a convertable--and I know the guy that owns it, his dad owns Snapp Tool and Die in EL Paso)!

Last edited:
I'm 43, and I can't get enough of cars. I watch Barrett Jackson for hours on end just to drool on the many bad ass rides that cross the block. I hit every local car show I can. My favorites though will always be old American Muscle.

Amen! We grew up in a great time! Would you believe the first car I ever rode in was my dad's '66 Shelby GT350 on the way home from the hospital? It was his daily driver! I grew up around some nice rides!!!

I'm not a fan of the Javelin or AMX except one's like this one :yes:

Guess what kind of car the second pic is :p:

Attachments

• 68_amx.jpg
    68_amx.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 129
  • P9130005.jpg
    P9130005.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 141
I may not know much of american muscle but I do have a firm opinion. When it comes to 60 70's era muscle I have a strong pull toward Mopars. I just like the lines. I have no ties to any domestic mfr, I just like the looks of Dodge's, Plymouths etc.

This car REALLY makes me smile, with PRIDE !

It's a cruddy picture due to photographing a framed photo, but it serves it's purpose.

4391195124_8a670a78ba_b.png

OK, since we are playing "Guess what this is, Guess the YEAR and MODEL of this car in the above pic.

I may not know much of american muscle but I do have a firm opinion. When it comes to 60 70's era muscle I have a strong pull toward Mopars. I just like the lines. I have no ties to any domestic mfr, I just like the looks of Dodge's, Plymouths etc.

Smart man :thumbup:

Cuda being my fave of the Chryslers, Dodges, Plymouths!