Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
55 ? way off ! :hehe:

MG indeed it is, the radiator badge sais MG on it.

PRIZE to the FIRST person to name the model and year,

'68 MG? My father had a couple when I was a tot..

Good catch!!! Loved that all aluminum big block!!! My buddies convertable was in Hot Rod a few years back. Black as night inside and out...

ZL1 Copo Camaro sold at BJ auction for around $200k. 0_o They were showing the Scottsdale auctions around New Years. My father had a couple nice Camaros, Vettes, RoadRunnner, Olds 442, you name it.. He had almost every muscle car known back in '68. He's still got pics of his vette on drag radials.. Or Bias-Plys, I should say.. :hehe:

I'm on my second F-Body, and a smidge bit of a fanatic. :D Had this 2000 Camaro for about 7 years now, second owner and it still has 55k original miles on it.

Last edited:
ZL1 Copo Camaro sold at BJ auction for around $200k. 0_o They were showing the Scottsdale auctions around New Years. My father had a couple nice Camaros, Vettes, RoadRunnner, Olds 442, you name it.. He had almost every muscle car known back in '68. He's still got pics of his vette on drag radials.. Or Bias-Plys, I should say.. :hehe:

I'm on my second F-Body, and a smidge bit of a fanatic. :D Had this 2000 Camaro for about 7 years now, second owner and it still has 55k original miles on it.

$200k??? I think Brad paid $10,00 for his about 15 years ago. I don't think the cat that sold it knew what he had. I wonder if Brad did at the time...

Ok racer, you got the year, now name the model !!

How can you not like one of these!

71hemicuda.gif

^ Wasn't 100% sold on "Street Fighter" Muscle Car build on Spike.. That build they did.. Thought the trunk was a bit gaudy.. but def A++ for effort.

$200k??? I think Brad paid $10,00 for his about 15 years ago. I don't think the cat that sold it knew what he had. I wonder if Brad did at the time...
That was BJ Auction, so there was something RARE or all original, low mileage about it.

Last edited:
That was BJ Auction, so there was something RARE or all original, low mileage about it.

Only five built is VERY rare already! Like I said, Brad owns the ONLY convertable built. Rare does not even begin to describe it. And yes, he does drive it!

How can you not like one of these!

71hemicuda.gif

Green rocks but the purple??? OH, DAMN!!!

Lessen, Racer scored the year, It's just the model now.........................

Only five built is VERY rare already! Like I said, Brad owns the ONLY convertable built. Rare does not even begin to describe it. And yes, he does drive it!

I'd def drive it! But only on maybe once every 3 months or so.. And check in advance to make SURE it's not gonna rain! I only take my Camaro out about once a month or once every two months during the summer. I love driving it, but it's gonna be a PITA to register. My NM tags are expired and CT is gonna bend me over $380 for ONE year of JUST car taxes for that thing! They've done it before. I just moved back from NM.. Didn't have a choice, almost lost my house out west. And I'm not talking about registration.. $380 is a yearly TAX JUST for the car.. :mad:

^ I KNOW I've seen that front grille before, I just can't place it right now..

I was doing good to get the MG!!!

Thanks to the Britts for selling Carol Shelby those AC's so he could stuff those huge mills in 'em!!!

Look at the radiator, the badge states "MG" as does the badge on the front apron. :p: