Another fine morning flight...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edfrombama

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Good morning to all-
So since it's supposed to rain tomorrow and all weekend here, and this morning early was so nice, it seemed the rational thing to do-grab up the yellow biplane, transmitter and battery and head to the flying field. Once arrived at the field, I set the plane down, went through startup procedure and made a lovely no wind at all take off. I flew big, wide circles, did a few lazy figure eights, and then did a couple of lazy, slow loops.
As the plane moved through the sky, the rising sun sparkled off the wings and control surfaces, and the plane looked nothing short of lovely in the sky.
As I flew, a car slowly came down the road- which doubles as my landing strip, don't you know- and the car stopped. I flew for a while and then got the low-battery alarm, so I brought the plane down into a base and then final approach and miracle of miracles, made a perfect no-bounce landing and guided the plane across the pavement to my feet.
The car pulled up to me and the driver smiled at me and said, "Thank you for flying your plane this morning. It makes me feel better to see your plane in the air."

And I feel better today, too.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

No raptor assault this morning, huh? Well, it was a good read, regardless.

Back