Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I never thought I would but I did. Buddy of mine asked me about a month ago if I was interested in selling my pit bike, and I told him I'd think about it. I did, and put together a parts list, pics, etc. About a week ago the new owner came and picked it up, and he seems to be really enjoying it, and I'm glad it went to a good home. I had a ton of fun on this thing, just didn't really mess with it much anymore.

jb0rFzh.jpg

WOW, that Buick is stunning in black.

I don't think I've ever missed an episode of "Overhaulin" with Chip Foose. Not only is he an incredible artist and designer but he's also one of the nicest people in the world. Could someone please arrange for him to come and steal my Thunderbird?

nx7QwTf.jpg

If you want to see more of his genius, click the link...

Th GNX also didn't have a "Buick" dataplate under the hood. Theirs was from ASC.

Also, bear in mind, the GNX was a hair under $30,000 in 1987, the only year they offered the package. It was also faster in the quarter mile than the Ferrari F40. I'd happily take a pristine plain ole Grand National though. It's one of those cars that, to me at least, is timeless. It will always look bad ass.

It was GM's fastest production car for quite a while. It was quicker than that year's Corvette by a fair margin.

30 grand? Wow. I know it was rare compared to the GM lineup of super cars of that era. Olds had real success with the 442 while Buick was still trying to get rid of the "Father's car image".

The vettes 1st production ,the car did 0 to 60 mph in 5.9 sec.
The 64 GTO did 0 to 60 mph in 6.9 sec.
I don't know what they faired in the 1/4 mile though.
But the GTO was infact the first American muscle car!

The exotic super cars took longer to spool up an weren't fast in a 1/4 mile sprint!

30 grand? Wow. I know it was rare compared to the GM lineup of super cars of that era. Olds had real success with the 442 while Buick was still trying to get rid of the "Father's car image".
The 442 was only a trim option after the early 70's. I believe originately it stood for 4-barrel, 4-speed, dual exhaust.