Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture of a "large assault rifle" strapped to the hood of a Jeep...

AR-jeep.jpg

Paranoid people everywhere! I can only imagine the look on the SWAT team leader's face when they pulled up with the urban assault vehicles... Modified Abrams tanks, Hummers outfitted with rubber rpg's for SERIOUS crowd control, 6'4" 'little old lady' UC's and 100 guys repelling down walls doing the 'hut hut hut...' from the blues brothers! I bet that guy takes that high lift and gets it gold plated as a trophy for the amount of money that one phone call from that lady ended up costing the city!!!

I heard that lady got a flat on her car. At first she was VERY upset!!! But the mechanic set her mind at ease when he explained that it was only flat on the bottom.

Omg!!!! I get giddy like a little girl listening to this thing run!!! Such a sexy ride!!!

Omg!!!! I get giddy like a little girl listening to this thing run!!! Such a sexy ride!!!
That 1 minute video probably burned 4 gallons of gas. lol

Sounds like angry bears under the hood with monkey wrenches banging on 50 gallon drums! I'm with you, old muscle always sounds good!

That was GREAT!!! @cbaker65 !!! Gotta love that roadrunner horn! Figuring he's gotta be into nitro! He's trying to fix the car!!! Of COURSE he's gonna sit there and tach it out!!! Classic!!!

I'd like to know more about this hot rod because dang it looks awesome.

rod.jpg

Wow! Beautiful engine, beautiful interior, beautiful folding sunroof. I just don't get the rat rod look on this one.
Reminds me, I have that Lexan body I should paint.

Wow! Beautiful engine, beautiful interior, beautiful folding sunroof. I just don't get the rat rod look on this one.
Reminds me, I have that Lexan body I should paint.
Sure you get it. It's the same fauxtina that you did on your awesome old truck.

Wedding gift to my buddy. This is were he places it.

Attachments

• 20180914_223807.jpg
    20180914_223807.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 92