Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used to own this. Was my first car:
301m2hd.jpg

I loved those older camaro's.

Not sure what those others are, reminds me of a javelin.

this was my first sports car. 87 toyota mr2 i called it the mustang and camaro killer. it was a total sleeper that i could kill them in the corners straights it was tough. i drove it to 400k and she had enough. i've been looking for a decient one for sometime now. it was fun when you and a friend went out for some fun and 2 girls wanted a ride it was interesting trying to shift.

Mr2's with 4age 16v's can be built to the nuts on stock internals too and will haul ass! The 16v was the U.S version of the 4age, I had the 20v from a Toyota Leven in my corolla, good engines for sure.

I will send a prize to anyone who can guess what this is. My pal OJ owned one. Hint: They were only built in '72...

i2iulc.jpg

And yes, this was his car.

70/71 Pontiac GSX.

I'm not gonna pretend I didn't google it though :)

CLOSE!!! It is actually a '71 Buick GSX! 455 cubic inches of hell!

Last edited:
This is a Javelin. My dad had a blue '72...

2zegevm.jpg

My all time favorite car RCA! This was my 73 Javelin AMX, I still wanna cry when I realize how stupid I was to ever sell her. I miss that car more than any other car I have ever owned. I WILL have one again one day!

MyAMX1.jpg

MyAMX4.jpg

MyAMX3.jpg

MyAMX2.jpg

BTW RCA That a Pantera

I've never really been a huge fan of corvettes. The new ones don't do anything for me really but for some reason a yellow C4 coupe (pre-96) is one car that I've always loved.

atkins_95coupe.jpg

My all time favorite car RCA! This was my 73 Javelin AMX, I still wanna cry when I realize how stupid I was to ever sell her. I miss that car more than any other car I have ever owned. I WILL have one again one day!

BTW RCA That a Pantera

Joe!!! I LOVE that Javelin!!! I miss my dad's too!

And yes, that IS a Pantera. Where is the engine, and who made it?

Last edited:
Too slow Randy :p:

DeTomaso, can't remember if it was mid or rear engine

DeTomaso yes! Mid-engined with a Jag quick-change rear. Know who supplied said engine, and the displacement?

BTW, not bad car knoledge for a 40 year old, no?!?! I was raised on fast cars! I impressed some people when I was a teen!

THAT, is a "Detomaso Pantera" if you want to be precise

Back