Pics from my Axial West Cost Chamioship Trip

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Pics from my Axial West Cost Championships Trip

Not a lot of pics other then of my rig because my buddy who had my camera pretty much just focused on my rig and me.

Our camp
DSCF2590Small.jpg

The Credentials
DSCF2557Small.jpg

The Rig
DSCF2629Small.jpg

DSCF2581Small.jpg

DSCF2588Small.jpg

DSCF2632Small.jpg

DSCF2628Small.jpg

Link to all of the pics
http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn124/abadk9420/2011%20Axial%20West%20Cost%20Championship/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

Last edited:
Glad you had a good time Curtis, thanks for sharing pics, I was looking forward to them....Also, your version of spelling the word "Championship" = Fail...:hehe:

Hell yeah thats some nice shots man indeed! lol @ Lloyds post :hehe:

Overall how did you do?

Great Pics.

I drove right by where you were on Saturday. Wifey crapped all over my idea to stop by for a look see. It wasn't worth arguing so I just let it roll off me. My daughter brought a friend so my 4Runner was packed so tight I didn't have any room for any RC stuff. Teenagers sure do pack a lot of stuff for one week. LOL

Sucked since the house I was staying at had a mounting of rock to crawl on behind it.

Glad you had a good time Curtis, thanks for sharing pics, I was looking forward to them....Also, your version of spelling the word "Championship" = Fail...:hehe:
Sorry Lloyd I was tired so your lucky I even posted them, LOL!!!! I just started back to working my normal job and it is kicking my ARSE!!!! Go ahead and fix it if you will fine sir.

Hell yeah thats some nice shots man indeed! lol @ Lloyds post :hehe:

Overall how did you do?

For me I did pretty well with a +35 for the day on what was the equivalent to running 8 courses, but the top dog had like a -121 I think, still had lots of fun and got away from the kids for a couple of days, LOL!!!

Great Pics.

I drove right by where you were on Saturday. Wifey crapped all over my idea to stop by for a look see. It wasn't worth arguing so I just let it roll off me. My daughter brought a friend so my 4Runner was packed so tight I didn't have any room for any RC stuff. Teenagers sure do pack a lot of stuff for one week. LOL

Sucked since the house I was staying at had a mounting of rock to crawl on behind it.

Bummer it was a great comp with some really good drivers, one day you will get your rig out there on some rocks, LOL!!!!

Back