Picked up a box from the Post office......

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I was wrong. I was going to guess "Half your order, and a bill for more money, because the price went up."

Yeah, I've not had good experiences with Tower....

Have fun with it, and don't forget to get some pictures, after you get it dirty. It's fun to watch the blood drain from Rolex's face. ;)

No snuggie? Alright mods close it down....

:hehe: Grats man what a hell of a way to wake up!!!

He DID get a Snuggie....and here he is.

snuggie4.jpg

That not him, he's not wearing a helmet.

Oh no, I would never use a snuggie that close to an open flame!

Wow my guess was way off. I thought it was a Oprah blow up doll. Enjoy the Flux they are awesome.

Wow my guess was way off. I thought it was a Oprah blow up doll. Enjoy the Flux they are awesome.
Dude...:ban:..... That is just wrong. But I had no idea Tower carried them but OBVIOUSLY you looked and found them. Nasty...

**Update. I tossed in a battery and I think the lipo I had was not up to the task......B
But anyway there was a bad noise coming from the center of the truck. So I took a little look and the drive pin has came out of the front center dogbone and was milling into the bottom of the radio box. Wow HPI I am not impressed with that AT ALL. I am talking 30 seconds of running at in the house speeds before the first break.

I took the dremel and cut a couple notches in the center of the pin and set it back in with red locktite. It is ok so far. However I am still going to send a nasty-gram to HPI.

So another pack is charged up and we will try it again.

photo4-1.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo5.jpg

It's really not that big of a deal. That's the pin that holds the air in his "Squeeze me" Oprah doll. You remove it in order to over inflate her as she gains weight again.

Yeah I know...I thought it was funny....ewww.
Anyway, it is back up and running. Easy fix, just I should not HAVE to do that. I went through and checked all the rest in the truck and they were GTG. One of the things I did not check when I pulled it out of the box. I checked wheel nuts and all visible screws but not the dog bones. Gee why did I not see that coming...lol

And Rolex knows, because he has one too.

Here she is for ya.....she is a cooking show personality....everything is better with butter....and butter...and butter and add some butter. Only thing that goes better with butter is butter.

Oops looks like he spilled some butter on him... better not waste it......butter
84717054.jpg

"Everything's better with butter!" -Paula Dean

ROFL @ Joey!! Funniest post yet with that attached picture lol!

Hey guys! If you look real close, you can see her Rock Tit!! WOOO YEAH!!!!

Guess what??!!!! I took it out for a run today and.....WOO HOO...the *&%^&*%*&%&%&*%&^%%^$&^$&^%&^%&^&* thing has now came un-done inside the tranny. It sounds like it spun the pinion. Looks like it will be a major PITA to get to. So far I have not made it though the first pack with out something crapping out. I am NOT impressed and I wrote HPI and let them know what I thought about my new truck. So far 10 minutes of run time and 2 breaks. The first being in the first 30 seconds. That is piss poor for ANY RC let alone a major brand like HPI. Too bad I can't get my money back and trade it for a MERV.