Picked up a box from the Post office......

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frickenjoey

Official RCNT Cyber-Bully
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So I just got a box in the mail from Tower Hobbies......I can't wait to open it....

What do you think it is??

IMG_0358.jpg

Grey as nice as a Losi would be to see I have never seen a Losi vehicle on Tower. From the way the box is shaped I would guess maybe a short course truck, or a traxxas 1/16 vehicle????

Its a box full of snuggies! Tower hobbies is the coverup :hehe:

Well, it is tower hobbies, I'm guessing half the box is full of catalogs and offers, spend 200 bucks and get a free...... The rest of it is an lrp .32 :D

Joey, you're killing me! Open the damn thing already!

Hell he probably opened it hours ago and is out running it, laughing because he knows we are all checking the post every 5 minutes to see if he has posted what it is yet. lol

In South korea I think its night time... Wait a sec! Oh my god theyre doing what I think theyre doing, making RC love! AHHHHHHHHHH!!

AND IT IS A........................................

Savage XS FLUX!!! Now to go get some batteries charged up......

FromIphone134-1.jpg

FromIphone135-1.jpg

FromIphone136.jpg

Yeah I just got out of bed....had to play you guys for a little bit. Ok I will say this is NOT a 1/10 scal MT like every one has been saying. it is just a tiny bit bigger than a MERV....

Back