Picco P2 .26 E Start

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

protexxi

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
looking at scrapping my old car and building one up part by part so ill have a really good understanding of whats what and iv found a Picco P2 .26 E Start 4.2cc and i have no understanding on what the electric start is or how it works could someone fill me in?:\

yes that is it so it just pull start without the igniter?

On my t maxx i use the ez start but i put a glow ignitor on it myself seems to start easier that way for me maybe diff with other types of ez starts I've only used trx

Alot of times the wand igniter goes out but the starter part still works. Or sometimes the igniter just doesn't ignite very well so you get rid of the blue and yellow wires and use a good glow igniter with the wand to start up. I personally just hate carrying that wand around all the time and prefer pull starts with an igniter. Plus that way there are no wires to get cut or caught up lying atop of the engine.

To me a pull start is much better yea its a little bit of work to pull on it 2 to 5 times to get the car started but a glow ignitor stays charged ten times longer than a ez start wand and as stated b4 is much easier to carry (which if you take your car places to run with no electrical outlets and your wand dies, time to go home) plus the added wieght with a ez start pull is much lighter ill be buying a pull for my t maxx when i get it back running again, gotta get me a new motor when i can afford it lol if you already have a pull starter stick with it its lighter and glow ignitors can be used on multiple cars unlike some ez starts trx uses one and hpi uses a diff

---------- Post added at 2:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:56 PM ----------

I've nothing bad about picco motors but iver never personally had one but a buddy does and he loves it.

ok so I'm going with a pull start and has anyone got a list of all the parts ill need?

nevermind iv found a thunder tiger tomahawk assembled for cheep if its assembled can i still swap out parts or must i buy a kit?