Picco 26 maxx re dot running issues

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so my previous thought that it was bogging due to the LSN being too rich was wrong. so is it the filter situation then?

At the end it was running good although your idle needs to be turned down a little. A temp reading would be very helpful at this point.

you are very very close... :D

It's the fact that it's a new engine. Engines with a tight pinch like the picco's all do the same thing, they are very hard to get a good tune and need to be fully broken in before you try as it just won't happen. Richen the LSN so it idles down and then just drive it around and burn that gallon. Trying to get a good tune at this point will be fruitless, it's just the way it is.

Thanks a million lads. Thats all a great help. I've put some after run oil in and put her to bed. Will give it another bash tomorrow.

Can't wait till I get my new motor saver filter. I odered one and they've asked do I want to order a couple of extra foams at no extra delivery. Would I need any extra's? As in anyone who uses them do they go through them??

It's good to have extras. Incase u get some water on it u can just swap the foam out and keep going.

At the end it was running good although your idle needs to be turned down a little. A temp reading would be very helpful at this point.

I have a temp gauge but the little battery in it ran out. Will pick one up and get it on the engine for the next run.

Adam