Particles of Everything Tank

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver drill can

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I enjoy the kit build process in general, I like to tinker. I've built several STEM kits. I know they're toy grade, but they're also toy price. I can afford to buy one or two of them every year, build and rebuild, redesign, run until it smokes, and then adapt the structure into a shelf trophy.
Here is my latest find, a batmobile tank lego clone with an included light kit.
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B098XD5QGT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_DS4ZAWT3M3NH3B1TXD50
My favorite part is the lost in translation text. This item features "particles of everything".
81o-GTP43yL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Looks like fun. I quit buying knock off lego brands just because the parts get brittle over time and break. But there are some cool sets out there. :thumbs-up:

Looks like fun. I quit buying knock off lego brands just because the parts get brittle over time and break. But there are some cool sets out there. :thumbs-up:
These are always fun, I haven't had any trouble with the brittle though, mine usually last a few months of play before I cook a part. I'll keep it in mind if I try to revive one.
Gotta ruv Chingrish transrations 😉
I can hear it, you sound perfect!