Paradise Hobbies Rock Crawler Comp

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I checked the score sheets it said the guy in first had 65 but maybe there was a mis count I dunno.

apperently Curtis had alot of trouble on the last run..

Ya if he would have done as good as me in the last run he would have spanked me lol

but instead he saved that for the ride home......lol jk.

lol what a d-bag. Anyway ya I had like -4 up to the last gate on course 2 but nooo I had to get stuck on a damn rock at the very end and just couldn't recover. That comp got my crawler blood flowin again.

thats how it works brando, my first run at my first comp i was doing very very well till about the last five feet before the last gate and i reversed about a million times then rolled and landed on the gate lol, sucks when that happens.

Yeah we did all right, that last course killed me:angry:, Brandon enjoyed his spanking:whhooo:, JK LOL!!!!:D:p::hehe: , and I guess since that comp got Brandons crawler blood flowin again we will see him at the S.F. comp of Feb.1st:D, or at least I hope he goes with us, it is right on the waters edge in the S.F. Bay it should be a fun place to crawl from looking at the pics of the place.:thumbup:

any pics of the place???

hmm, not really lol...

hopefully they all make it. Man its gonna be a long day lol.

hopefully they all make it. Man its gonna be a long day lol.

Not if they do what they are talking about and have 3 2.2 courses and 3 1.9 courses all set up and have judges for all the courses so they can all be run at the same time then it will fly.

yeah doubt i show up lol, thats a long drive!!! Chip wants me to come to the omaha comp but its too far too.....just pretend I'm there and take 2nd behind me lol.:D

Ahh man I just found out motocross starts that day. SO it depends on if I am going to race or not. I doubt I will be able to afford it though.

yeah doubt i show up lol, thats a long drive!!! Chip wants me to come to the omaha comp but its too far too.....just pretend I'm there and take 2nd behind me lol.:D

How about you pretend to take 2nd behind me, LOL!!!!, just catch an early flight in to S.F. and grab a taxie out to the comp site, LOL!!!!! then catch an evening flight back home, JK LOL!!!!!:hehe:

Ahh man I just found out motocross starts that day. SO it depends on if I am going to race or not. I doubt I will be able to afford it though.

Man Brandon don't start looking for excuses to woose out on us now, JK LOL!!!!:hehe: beside the comp is free!!!

Back