Pairing 2 recievers to 1 transmitters

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpeedyBooty

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Is it possible to bind a flysky gt2e to another reciever, I bought it at a hobby shop and it comes pre binded with a reciever, I bought an exact reciever on amazon since I wanted to use it on a small crawler that has a crappy reciever, The reciever says it works with remote so before it gets here I want to know if its possible, Thanks

Is it possible to bind a flysky gt2e to another reciever, I bought it at a hobby shop and it comes pre binded with a reciever, I bought an exact reciever on amazon since I wanted to use it on a small crawler that has a crappy reciever, The reciever says it works with remote so before it gets here I want to know if its possible, Thanks
EDIT: In the end I want them to be both binded so when I turn one car on it will work then when I turn the other one it it will work with that one, not simultaneously btw Thanks
If the radio is multi model memory, yes
How do I know if it is?

EDIT: In the end I want them to be both binded so when I turn one car on it will work then when I turn the other one it it will work with that one, not simultaneously btw Thanks
Yes that is possible.
Don't run 2 RCs at once. I did that once with my radiolink stuff.
Getting ready to tune into the race with my buggy.
Accidentally left my mini b on and running and there goes that car flying off the pit table.
😅

😂🤣

I don't think the GT2E has model memory, though you can bind as many Rx's to the Tx that you want, however you'll need to adjust the steering trim every time unless you carefully adjust each car's turnbuckles to center the trim so all cars share the same radio settings.

doesn't seem like a big issue, thanks bill!
I don't think the GT2E has model memory, though you can bind as many Rx's to the Tx that you want, however you'll need to adjust the steering trim every time unless you carefully adjust each car's turnbuckles to center the trim so all cars share the same radio settings/

You can bind both rx to that radio. you zero the servos out 1st.remove Horns turn car on the servo will center then you put horn on and adjust turnbuckles.thus eliminating the adjust trim.

B you never leave a battery in a rc car in pits. thats just bad judgement...

side note, some cars may require the steering reversed which may require you to flip the servo reverse switch, again not a deal breaker, but something to consider

I've been through your entire users manual (it wasn't very long) and cannot find a function for choosing a model or any list of how many models it will hold. I think your radio is one radio, one receiver.

I've been through your entire users manual (it wasn't very long) and cannot find a function for choosing a model or any list of how many models it will hold. I think your radio is one radio, one receiver.
But you can always rebind the receiver when switching cars. And since its only 1 model, you can adjust EPA and trims if needed when switching cars.

Back