Our first big crash!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markaagent

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Looks like we demolished the driver side from suspension take a look suggestions links all welcome thanks!

IMG_4870.jpeg

IMG_4871.jpeg

Now don't take this the wrong way @markaagent
but YESSSSS. Now that's bashing. :D
I'm sure you are bummed about it but I actually love it when stuff breaks.
That gives me something to do.
I have the Typhon Mega but highly modified to run 4s.
I run it on 2s because she loves it that way. ;)

Now don't take this the wrong way @markaagent
but YESSSSS. Now that's bashing. :D
I'm sure you are bummed about it but I actually love it when stuff breaks.
That gives me something to do.
I have the Typhon Mega but highly modified to run 4s.
I run it on 2s because she loves it that way. ;)
Noice! How fast were you going? Bet it was badass
Short stretch idk not sure maybe about 30 ish
BUT YES! We’re actually excited not too bummed! I know we need a new A-Arm but I’m not sure what those other parts are called I’m thinking of just redoing the whole front and back suspension something nice aluminum? Go stock? Is there a guide somewhere?

Don't go with aluminum arms. You will break the bulkhead, hinge pins, etc.

Looks like you just need a shock, a-arm, and a steering link. You can get shocks at jennysrc.com pretty cheap, unless you want to upgrade to better ones. If so, look at the shocks for the TLR Typhon. No idea if they fit, but if they do, they should be good shocks.

Your steering link is bent in case you didn't catch that.
Untitled121_20240309205644.png

Don't go with aluminum arms. You will break the bulkhead, hinge pins, etc.

Looks like you just need a shock, a-arm, and a steering link. You can get shocks at jennysrc.com pretty cheap, unless you want to upgrade to better ones. If so, look at the shocks for the TLR Typhon. No idea if they fit, but if they do, they should be good shocks.

Your steering link is bent in case you didn't catch that.
View attachment 184308
Exactly what I needed you are awesome! Thank you!

BUT YES! We’re actually excited not too bummed! I know we need a new A-Arm but I’m not sure what those other parts are called I’m thinking of just redoing the whole front and back suspension something nice aluminum? Go stock? Is there a guide somewhere?
No need for aluminum.No need to go after the back end either. The fun part? when you break something you will learn how to fix it. With my 1st rig a Hoss, I broke an A Arm almost every time I took it out. Now never. :rolleyes:. Welcome to the forum. You will love the help you can get here. 💥

Last edited:
Exactly what I needed you are awesome! Thank you!
No problemo. Make sure you check your servo saver, which is mounted on the servo. It may have sprung and cracked with such a hard hit.

Stay away from aluminum A-arms. Plastic returns back to shape instantly after a hard it, aluminum bends.

RPM RC I use RPM, awesome parts.

Shock end , shock cap and a arm looks to be all u need but not sure how the break up
Or bundle the shock parts. Nice wreck though

Shhhhh people here like plastic!!

Even though it's 3s, I'd upgrade the shocks. The factory ones are pretty poor in my opinion. The tlr tuned shocks from the tlr typhon are great for what they cost on Jenny's. Been running them on my sentons for a while now.

shock shaft is bent. so unless Arma sells those a new shock is needed..
dont put aluminum on a basher that will lead to other parts breaking and any jolt in driving will give you a bent A arm