Opinions NEEDED

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kswiencki

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I need everybody's opnion...

I've been looking at the Traxxas Summit since they announced its release.. I think the truck is absolutely awesome. A crawler and a monster truck in one? Talk about killing two birds with one stone! Wifey says i can only buy one more truck/car for now, so I'm debating on this one. Not too much into the crawling scene, but one of the guys I run with has an Axial crawler thats pretty cool... Drove it once.

The next rc that I was looking at was a street/drift car... something electric. The HPI evo +3 drift i think it was....

what are you more into the road or the offroad...if your more into the off road i think the summit seems pretty good.

er... kind of a hard question... i own a few stadium trucks that i like to run on the street... but mostly run the maxx in the sand/dirt/snow... so, yeah... either way i guys

The axial ax-10 in kit or ARTR form is the single best crawler out there thus far. The summit is mainly a mt that you can lock the diff. no solid axle's, and was not specificly made to run rocks/climb. But thats just my 2c. It looks like fun to just screw around with off road, but dont look like much for rocks to me.

i think you can get the same or better rock performance from an emaxx with a bit of modding. imho, the Summit is just a MT in Crawler clothing. at at 600.00 WAY TO DAMN MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you ll do better with an Axial or the Venom Creeper, or the Losi 2.2 out in March than you will with the summit. if you want a Summit, buy and EMaxx and put different tires on it. the new 2.4 radio they come with isnt anything special. NO EPAs, NO Expo, NO Trims, just a dip switch reversing channel. basically a POS in 2.4 clothing. lol

the axial or venom is the only way to go for a 1/10 artr right now, the losi will be but its not out....i personally think the summit is stupid and wish people would quit calling it a crawler, rock racer/basher yes, but its no crawler.

the axial or venom is the only way to go for a 1/10 artr right now, the losi will be but its not out....i personally think the summit is stupid and wish people would quit calling it a crawler, rock racer/basher yes, but its no crawler.

i 2nd that

to me 600 is a waste u could get a axial artr with 600 into it and eat summits all day

it was just an idea... like i said, wifey says only one toy this time

if you do want a crawler, go with a actual crawler imo. you could basically just buy a revo, slap a different body and tires on it and basically have a summit lol....get a venom or a axial.the venoms are getting to be pretty popular and they are something different.

she don't know prices..... good idea! lol
street/drift car and crawler? hmmmmm (insert evil laugh here)

I love drifting, alot! but the only time i ever even came close to liking it as much as crawling was after i setup up a course but i couldnt go run the course much because people parked there lol.

Back