One TX two RX?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roog

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Crawling
  2. Scale Builder
Hello, can anyone please tell me if it is possible to link one Fly Sky transmitter FS-GT2E with the receivers in two models please, And what the sequence might be?

i think I saw this done in a description somewhere on line, but I can’t find it now that it is of interest to me!

many thanks

No idea, but you can get the GT3 right now for the same price which has a 10 model memory.
HOBBYAMTE Flysky FS-GT3B Rc Transmitter Receiver 2.4Ghz 3 Channel, with FS-GR3E Failsafe Receiver https://a.co/d/6opEi71

I'm not aware of any way to do it. From what I can tell, once you bind the TX to a new RX, it becomes unbound from the previous RX. I would also recommend the GT3b that WF posted a link to for a decent, inexpensive multi memory TX. Let us know if you figure it out.

Thanks for the replies guys, At the moment I am prepared to bind to the new receiver a GR3E and it doesn't seem to work. I have followed the paper instructions which came with the new RX, TX green bind light continues to flash as does the RX red bind light.

Any ideas or have i sent the new RX to its maker? :0(

No idea, but you can get the GT3 right now for the same price which has a 10 model memory.
HOBBYAMTE Flysky FS-GT3B Rc Transmitter Receiver 2.4Ghz 3 Channel, with FS-GR3E Failsafe Receiver https://a.co/d/6opEi71
@WickedFog this looks like 'Excellent advice' thank you I have ordered one of these, looks the bees knees, don't know why I didn't go this route first time!

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies guys, At the moment I am prepared to bind to the new receiver a GR3E and it doesn't seem to work. I have followed the paper instructions which came with the new RX, TX green bind light continues to flash as does the RX red bind light.

Any ideas or have i sent the new RX to its maker?

Any ideas or have i sent the new RX to its maker? :0(
Ok so the paper work lies to you. Try this video and see what happens bud...

@WickedFog this looks like 'Excellent advice' thank you I have ordered one of these, looks the bees knees, don't know why I did go this route first time!
Since you have a two Channel going to a 3ch reciver. It's a little different binding.

Ok so the paper work lies to you. Try this video and see what happens bud...

Since you have a two Channel going to a 3ch reciver. It's a little different binding.

Thank you for the link to video clip, I thought I tried that at one point, but still no luck, I am beginning to think that the spare RX I bought is not compatible with my basic TX? The RX doesn't have the same ref No's on it to my old one.

TX = FS-GT2E
Original RX = FS-A3 (binds ok)
Spare RX = FS-GR3E (doesn't want to bind)

I thought I had checked compatibility, but may be a got it wrong, or perhaps the spare RX its faulty?

Thank you for the link to video clip, I thought I tried that at one point, but still no luck, I am beginning to think that the spare RX I bought is not compatible with my basic TX? The RX doesn't have the same ref No's on it to my old one.

TX = FS-GT2E
Original RX = FS-A3 (binds ok)
Spare RX = FS-GR3E (doesn't want to bind)

I thought I had checked compatibility, but may be a got it wrong, or perhaps the spare RX its faulty?
The GR3E is supposed to work with the GT2E. Maybe try it with the GT3 when you get it.

is that the best radio for the money?
Because I'm looking to get a new radio that doesn't cost a lot of mulas.

is that the best radio for the money?
Because I'm looking to get a new radio that doesn't cost a lot of mulas.
If you want reliability as a factor, futaba or flysky nb4. I been wishing for this. https://futabausa.com/product/10px/

If you just want a cheaper bash around radio, then yes the flysky gt3, gt5, gp7, what ever you need it will be fine.
Radiolink 4gs/6gs is another option.

Been looking at either the NB4 or 4PM once I get rid of my trash radiolink stuff. Because that brand is full of issues, and the support is not there either.

If you want reliability as a factor, futaba or flysky nb4. I been wishing for this. https://futabausa.com/product/10px/

If you just want a cheaper bash around radio, then yes the flysky gt3, gt5, gp7, what ever you need it will be fine.
Radiolink 4gs/6gs is another option.

Been looking at either the NB4 or 4PM once I get rid of my trash radiolink stuff. Because that brand is full of issues, and the support is not there either.
I just want a bash around radio with the occasional race at the dirt public track with my buddies
What would be the best bang for your buck radio that can do that and has a multiple model memory and receivers are relatively cheap?

I just want a bash around radio with the occasional race at the dirt public track with my buddies
What would be the best bang for your buck radio that can do that and has a multiple model memory and receivers are relatively cheap?
I would recommend the GT3B even at its normal $50 price as bring the best bang for the buck system. At $40, it's a no brainer. Damn good radio, and receivers are as cheap as they come at around $7 each if you buy 5 at a time. Individually they are around $10 each.

The GR3E is supposed to work with the GT2E. Maybe try it with the GT3 when you get it.
Yes, that did occur to me, I will try.
At £23.50 including postage the Fly sky GT3B including a receiver looks good value.

I would recommend the GT3B even at its normal $50 price as bring the best bang for the buck system. At $40, it's a no brainer. Damn good radio, and receivers are as cheap as they come at around $7 each if you buy 5 at a time. Individually they are around $10 each.
I will totally order it! And it arrives before Christmas! The 24th!
Will any flysky tx work? Is the receiver the tx or is it the rx?

I will totally order it! And it arrives before Christmas! The 24th!
Will any flysky tx work? Is the receiver the tx or is it the rx?
Here the the FlySky Tx/Rx compatibility chart.
Screenshot_20231221_153736.jpg

I would also recommend the GT3b. They have a couple of mods you can do to make them better also. If you really want to go down a rabbit hole, there used to be a couple places that made adapter kits to flash after market firmware to them to add all sorts of functionality to it, but I thought that it made the radio a bit cumbersome to use since it wasn't meant to have all of those features it was harder to navigate menus and change options.

I would also recommend the GT3b. They have a couple of mods you can do to make them better also. If you really want to go down a rabbit hole, there used to be a couple places that made adapter kits to flash after market firmware to them to add all sorts of functionality to it, but I thought that it made the radio a bit cumbersome to use since it wasn't meant to have all of those features it was harder to navigate menus and change options.
I ordered the radio!

Back