OH Yeah Bashin(NOT 56k friendly at all 21 pic)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waste Land

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Today is Tuesday and it ruled for once. Me(Storm),my dad(TMAXX) and my cousin(rs4drifter - Savage25) went out and bashed decent today. I was testing my new air/fuel mix and shock tower punishment. Tyler's dad was suppose to go but came down with something crazy not to go bash. My dad yells at me and Tyler cause we bash our cars so hard but he was the only damage today with a "no airfilter cause i can't do good backflips right and got dirt in my engine move," but mine and Tyler's cars held up fine and we found some crazy stuff. There even a perfect dirt jump over a gap onto a even higher bluff like thing. Tyler's savage made it but flipped on landing. I just couldnt get all the way up with ym storm because I was hitting at the bottom of the jump and loosing speed, kept landing on the chassis ont he edge of the bluff oh well, heres the pics.

48957326.jpg

48957275.jpg

48957263.jpg

48957260.jpg

48957256.jpg

48957250.jpg

48957054.jpg

48957030.jpg

48957025.jpg

48957013.jpg

http://pic7.picturetrail.com/VOL183/2045406/3963472/48957007.jpg

48956993.jpg

48956988.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. Looks like good fun was had by all. The last picture of the Savage in the bounce would indicate shocks that have too strong of springs and too light of oil. But it looks like you guys had a blast.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Nice. Looks like good fun was had by all. The last picture of the Savage in the bounce would indicate shocks that have too strong of springs and too light of oil. But it looks like you guys had a blast.
Well it doesn't really bounce that bad usually he hit the jump WOT. The jump is not seen, its behind the left side. He came down from atleast a good 7 feet. It still stock shocks bull I'm sure he'll be thankfull for the tip.

Glad to see you guys had a great time. I take it that the shock tower held up well ?

ROCK ON! Anyone that has balls to bash like that is cool by me.

Don't go too heavy oon the oil, jumps like that will blow the stock shock bodies if ya get too think. 40-45wt silicone would be a good place to start. I've blown them runin 70 wt.

This is confirmed bashing right? I don't wanna be liekt hat kid who said "Heres a video of me bashing" and it was him driving his TMAXX in the front yard. LoL

we gotta go back on saturday ill have the xterminator ready

I'm in computer calss

This St Bernard site blocker pisses me off. It wont let me view my bashing pics. This guy in my class is wanting to see them because he wants a car and damn if I can't get em working.......errrr.

it let me see the pics one time and now i caint see pics either

try to reboot the computer i helped for me just a few minutes ago

Originally posted by El Pirata
I like the bash site. Looks like you can get some decent air there. Great pics.
It's a dirt quarry pit and the onwer lets us opena nd lock upt he gate and everything is cool! This is a main place where we hope to host our Down South Bash

I just noticed how rich my Storm is running. There is a long ass trail of smoke in most of those pics...still runs fast as hell too.

We went again today too! Had a blast, my dad fixed the 2.5TRX, my uncle ran his mammoth. MY storm lost a pi and the wheel fell off but it was okay because it lost voltage right after and went crazy so that was good that my car didnt just run off. I took a shovel and level out the dip before the hill to cliff jump. Me and RS43Drifter made it several times with my storm and his dad's mammoth(his truck got badly off tune)

Originally posted by Waste Land
This St Bernard site blocker pisses me off. It wont let me view my bashing pics. This guy in my class is wanting to see them because he wants a car and damn if I can't get em working.......errrr.

haha, are you talking about "BESS?" We had that at my school back in the day.

you wanna know the trick around it? find a public proxy server and change the proxy server settings to that.

Damn school pisses me off some much, but damnit people we are gonna hold one hell of a bash at this place in the early fall, everyone nearby or willing to travel a bit needs to come.

out of tune truck (yea)

my truck was not only out of tune but some one sabotaged it i think my sister did it because my high and low speed needles were run all the way down and had paper in it but i got it fixed lol so if it happens again i know that someone sabotaged it and my high end needle was rusted so i just used some 1500 grit sandpaper to fix that problem