A few pics and movies of today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waste Land

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Me and RS43Drifter installed my servo in the ghetto way and headed to a dirt pit where I broke my battery box before taking any pics. After going across town to get a battery box and installing a Tmaxx switch and poop we had just enough time to get a few pics and a couple of movies. It's nothing big but these trails were narrow as hell. The basic set up was a steep hill that went right back up on the othersife onto another hill and went down on the other side of that. WE set up a small ramp and jumped from one side to another.

49293521.jpg

It's real hard to see him int hat pic because of the setting I had my camera on but he pretty high.

The camera gave itself a delay to spoil our good jumps and we only caught my landings....damn

49293518.jpg

49293487.jpg

Video 1, Tyler's XTM

Video 2

Video 3

Video 4

Originally posted by Waste Land
Me and RS43Drifter installed my servo in the ghetto way and headed to a dirt pit where I broke my battery box before taking any pics. After going across town to get a battery box and installing a Tmaxx switch and poop we had just enough time to get a few pics and a couple of movies. It's nothing big but these trails were narrow as hell. The basic set up was a steep hill that went right back up on the othersife onto another hill and went down on the other side of that. WE set up a small ramp and jumped from one side to another.

49293521.jpg

Looks like the blairwitch project dude :) Nice pics of the other stuff.

nice movies, even though i couldnt see them that good.. but hey, its good. So it looks like you had some pretty good stuff to jump on? Lucky lol, I dont have trails near my house. But keep up the good work man, -SR

When I click one of the movie links, a page comes up with a banner and an advertisement, but no movie, no link to a movie. So I dunno.

Tried Internet Explorer too, same thing. (I run Mozilla unless I have to use IE..)

Errr...Know any other place I can upload them bseides RCPics.net

They must have deletes my video and my account for hot linking I guess, lol. Because no videos and it want let me sign on.

Back