Today's Bashing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waste Land

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I woke RS43Drifter up at 9:00 or so and kept waking him up untill like 10:00 so he finally got up and, we talked to Error and then we left. We brung my Storm, his Savage,RS$, and his X-Terminator Deluxe. First stop was the local trails where we shot the back flips and such. Then we went to a place with two huge hills and he killed the savage a couple of times on it. We went to another place and my Storm wouldnt run right. I'm guess way to rich. WEll I got home and started working on the storm and my one way bearing started slipping so I got pissed and now Tyler is in my shop fixing it. We're still not done today. It's 5:06 and we go a hour or two left. If I get my electronics fixed it will be okay. But anyway heres videos and stuff.

Here's the line up

51307820.jpg

51307049.jpg

51329100.gif

51329092.gif

51329073.gif

Anyone Think I'm running rich? lol
51329084.gif

Fun Little hill to jump into from WOT
51329058.gif

A Little 1:1 bashing, lol.
51329039.gif

51353845.gif

51353838.gif

51353836.gif

This one hit Tyler in the shoulder
51353829.gif

A Perfect Impact picture with dirt and all
51353813.gif

That looks like me trying a back flip only it's tyler and he'snot doing a flip
51353787.gif

Now thats just plain mocking me.
51353772.gif

This kid is the hardcorest basher of all time. He was out audience and he ruled his name wasBrian I think.
51353756.gif

Anyway Brian showed us what he was mad of when he broke the power wheels
51353739.gif

---------VIDEOS-----------

Storm's bad landing

Storm Cart Wheel

Savage Dyeing Right Into A Tree

Tyler's WOT Run With XTerminator

Storm Transfer, from one jump to another

Last edited:
looks like a great day man, hope you get the storm fixed!

well looks like u had fun, too bad i can't ever get the vids to work. :whack: is that a school, if it is i hope u left some good old 1:1 skid marks. lol.

later

Originally posted by Maxx Trooper
well looks like u had fun, too bad i can't ever get the vids to work. :whack: is that a school, if it is i hope u left some good old 1:1 skid marks. lol.

later

Yes it is a school. A middle school to be exact. I was expelled and sent to alternitive school in 8th grade for vandalism. That huge wall in the back was so damn fun to scale. Naw I didnt leave no marks, didnt wanna be arrested again.

so what u would spend the night in the slammer. its respectable!

Originally posted by tbsleeper
so what u would spend the night in the slammer. its respectable!
Then parents would sell the rCs and I'd get no money back :normal:

Originally posted by Waste Land

Yes it is a school. A middle school to be exact. I was expelled and sent to alternative school in 8th grade for vandalism. That huge wall in the back was so damn fun to scale. Naw I didnt leave no marks, didnt wanna be arrested again.

You in an alternitive school? Shocker!

Looks like you had some fun. On the Savage video, the ending would have been much better had you included the impact and aftermath of the Savage and tree.

Looks like you guys had fun today good luck on gettin the storm fixed up

Originally posted by msly

You in an alternitive school? Shocker!

I knew a comment of that sort would be coming my way

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Looks like you had some fun. On the Savage video, the ending would have been much better had you included the impact and aftermath of the Savage and tree.
Sorry he was yelling to stop it and i hit the stop button to soon.

Originally posted by newnitrofan
Looks like you guys had fun today good luck on gettin the storm fixed up
I fixed the storm....OFNA Failsafe was causing glitching bad. Error and EP warned me but it wasn't untill after I bought it, lol.

Anyway We're not done showing pictures. After that post was made we bashed again and I added more to the first post

Last edited:
sweet man. how can he not get out of the way, is he that slow? lol. that kid has some anger problems.. hahaha :chillpill lol still wish i could watch the vids. o well.

later

I must give thanks to two members today. 1 being RS43Drifter for fixing my Storm when I was so pissed at it for being dumb, I swear if it had a face I'd rick james slap the hell out of it. 2 being Error401 for being todays good luck charm. Usually Ep's "dont break anything" remark end with me killing ths torm, while Error's "take vids and dont break anything" protected my buggy. I think Error could be a buggy god of good and EP's the buggy god of bad.

This was the after math of it all. This is what we carried in my truck.

2 People

4 Controllers

4 RCs

2 Ramp

1 Tarp

2 Full Boxes Full Of Parts and Tools

Drinks

3 Camera

3 gallons of fuel total

and a random skateboard.

51358616.gif

49369894.jpg

heres the one ramp we bring everywhere

Last edited:
Looks like you got the storm working alright and you guys had some good fun. It's always nice to see folks having fun with a hobby that we so enjoy.

man that looks like a blast, can not wait to get my savage back together. :eek:

Originally posted by pissant
man that looks like a blast, can not wait to get my savage back together. :eek:
Yeah, I've noticed your signature on you posts and wanna see this Savage you speak of in action.

Yeah it was a blast. We didnt do anything hardcore, we just kinda took it easy and had fun and it was so much better cause I didnt have to dish out cash to fix the storm.

Next weekend is gonna be even better. There is a freestyle moto x course near tylers house that a friends dad biult for us. It'd hidden back in the woods. We are gonna camp some day next weekend and film all day and party all night with some friends.

Nice pics. I'll be getting some of the pics up from the Florida bash later today.

Back