Good Day!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waste Land

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
It's 4:00 oclock where I live and I just had to say that my bad lucks seems to be giving me a break tody! I woke up fixed the Storm and installed the new safe and it safed me on ym 2nd tank of gas, oh yeah! ME and RS43Drifter set up a steep ramp up a steep hill and tryied to do back flips. I could get my straight up but started falling before it would roate(Guess I'll go higher next time) but Tyler was in a savage not the buggy and cut a back flip on like the 3 try and we ahve it on tape! YES! He had to leave and i need some food so on the way to pick up some whip cream from food worls I found this little gem.

50577362.jpg

50577355.jpg

50577328.jpg

50577275.jpg

And this one I saw and got for the enitre RCNT Community(I wonder if she's a member?)

50577226.jpg

I would have slaped a few RCNT stickers i would have been supplied(hint hint, lol)

Guys I'm going back to the trail to try back flips, hope you have as much fun as I am.

Never mind today ended up sucking in the long run, lol. Last attempt to for back flip cause some damage. I got it totally vertical putting the trigger to tha plastic when it started to finally make the transition from veritcal to flipping when it decided to make a suprise landing. Broke 4 bolts holding on the wing( no wing break) and knocked my motor too close to the ger and it dug a nice tunnerl threw the middle of all the teeth of my clutch bell. I'm gues allt his can be fixed under 10 bucks. I'll have pics and vids up soon, thanx for reading.

Sorry to hear the buggy gods weren't watching over you during the back flip experiment (those bastards). Just patcher up and there's always tomorrow.

That's a nice car you've got there. I bet you feel like a real man when you're pimpin that beauty around.

50577328.jpg

damm wasteland el is going to hunt you down for taken pics of his car:whack: lmfao.....

Originally posted by GilBeQuick
That's a nice car you've got there. I bet you feel like a real man when you're pimpin that beauty around.
Not my car, random car at food land on my whip cream trip.

Here is some pictures and vid of the day

Practice Buggy Jump

RS43Drifter's Back Flip

Not sure if you can make it out but there is a valley dug threw every teeth on the clutch bell

50590232.jpg

50590238.jpg

Sorry I dont know how to focus the camera i was using.

Bent 2 bolts and broke the other two but no wing breakage
50590240.jpg

It looks dumb with no wing!

50590244.jpg

Last edited:
Jesse the video of me doing the back flip isnt working now how am i supposed to get a little more respect on here with out the vid

Originally posted by rs43drifter
Jesse the video of me doing the back flip isnt working now how am i supposed to get a little more respect on here with out the vid

Don't spam like WL

Originally posted by Diver6127

Don't spam like WL

Diver, I think if you come to the bash we may take you on a lifetime dive. I got the nice concreate shoes in 3 colors that would look nice to wear on your dives. I'm starting an RCNT Mafia, whos in.:beard:

a mafia! does that mean that diver is going to find his buggy tire in his bed.

Originally posted by Ryhton
a mafia! does that mean that diver is going to find his buggy tire in his bed.
Yes! Good Idea. I'm also going to unorganize everything tool and part boxes if they get in my way. Oh so your LHS dont wanna glady "donate" some Storm parts so I can mkae sure nothing "happens" tot heir shop. You come in the next, you need your new clutchbell, nope! I'd have already sent EP and Error to mix and match parts. Oh the madness! GS mixed with Traxis int he HPI bin. Oh No!

The savage back flip was nice I could only tell you guys were only just a little extatic. Dude WL why don't you just put a little bit of extra weight in the rear of the buggy and be done with it. That way it will flip for sure. I think without the MT tires that you won't be able to have the rotational mass to make it happen.

I may monday but i'll feal like I cheated or something. Would could i securely attach to my buggy I'm not putting the wing back on untill i land it.

Back