Ofna Ultra LT Pro steering kunckle

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I think I have a ofna nitro 1/8 4wd ultra lt pro I think and it needs stering nuckle can't find at all is there compatible parts or should I sell

Welcome to the site!
Best advice, look at ebay parted outs. I have an ultra lx I believe.

Hongnor, hobao, and ofna are all related somehow. Maybe try one of those models?

What motor are you running? I bought an electric converted and taking it back to nitro. 😁

Welcome to the site!

Hongnor, hobao, and ofna are all related somehow. Maybe try one of those models?

What motor are you running? I bought an electric converted and taking it back to nitro. 😁
Well I got 5 kids so when it broke 2 years ago I kinda put it away and forgot about it but now I'm wanting to start to get into it but I won't run nuthing besides nitro love the smell and sound and I do believe it's a ofna 26 motor

Welcome to the site!

So any front steering knuckle assembly would work
So any front steering knuckle assembly would work