Ofna Starter box

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remy

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
PART #: 10255- w/Power Panel
PART #: 10258
Used For: 1/10 On Road, 1/8 On Road
Features: High Torque Motor

Thats what i have and the instructions freakin suck. Any body know where i can find some online instructions? I did a search on here and came up with nothing. tia.

I will agree with you that the instructions do suck. But they are enough to get the job done. I had a problem w/ the layout of the binding posts, if I can find my post, I'll add the link.

mattyk6 said:
I will agree with you that the instructions do suck. But they are enough to get the job done. I had a problem w/ the layout of the binding posts, if I can find my post, I'll add the link.

A link would be awesome thx

read the instructions..start at at the begining.and work through it..if you can't do that ill post pics tomarrow of mine ok..what area are you having probs with?

Ok.

The nut that goes after the wheel on the motor. Is it supposed to go all the way down ? The wheel has lots of play.

Also the little black and Red tabs that go on the side of the starter box next to the on/off switch. How do i connect the wire to them ? The wires (u-bend)they give me are not big enuff to go over that screw. The screw is to small for the hole provided. I keep getting sparks from that area when everything is hooked up.

Just a poor set up. I am very dissappointed in it already.

yes the nut on the wheel has to be locked down. and i don't get what else your talking about so here is some pics i don't have the power panel..but i can get ryhton to post some pics if needed for you as for the sparking you need to put the little spacers in between the box and the tab

4169on_off-thumb.jpg
4169DSC00018-thumb.jpg
4169DSC00019-thumb.jpg