Ofna Monster Blazer 1/8 rebuild

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@RetroKevin It has not been a good year for most of us, hang in there, changing jobs is one of the most stressful situations to be in, especially if you've been doing what you do for a long time. This is why you still need some me time, and it can be done on a budget. :thumbs-up:

Do you have a thread about it? I'd like to see the progress if you do.

And without getting into full details, I may not be a "professional driver" for much longer. I injured my back awhile ago on the job, and work comp has been an even bigger pain to deal with. Running low on funds, which is one of the reasons I've had to step away from RCs (I just love spending money on them). I'm looking at taking a decent pay cut to be closer to home and something less taxing on my body. Which has been a big thing for me to deal with emotionally as well...
I know how you feel buddy years of being a grease monkey has done the same to me. But I’m a fool and can’t stop now haha hope you get the break you need and feel better for it