Ofna Hyper 8

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IS the Hyper st running as fast as the hyper 8?
The hyper 8 is the best og hyper 7 and hyper 8, right?:buggy1:

I was thinking about a buggy, how does your hyper compare to your revo? I know they are 2 different styles of rc's, but maybe you could list pros/cons of each? Thanks in advance.

Hyper is good not to complicated to built and no need lots of hop ups.
Revo is nice in a way you will built it as per what hop ups you want to put.

Is the hyper capable of running most places that a revo can? I know most recommend a revo if you are mostly bashing or just playing around, but I really like the way buggies jump. A buddy has a supercross style track, and I can't clear the double with the revo lol, I am sure a buggy could. But, the track is kind of rocky, so just curious as to how well a buggy does for most types of terrain, or does it have to be really (moderately) smooth?

Is the hyper capable of running most places that a revo can? I know most recommend a revo if you are mostly bashing or just playing around, but I really like the way buggies jump. A buddy has a supercross style track, and I can't clear the double with the revo lol, I am sure a buggy could. But, the track is kind of rocky, so just curious as to how well a buggy does for most types of terrain, or does it have to be really (moderately) smooth?

Buggy is most likely suitable for smooth terrain its fast and stable but limited to tracks condition. I suggest you go for a Truggy. Try to search some good videos of Truggy performance. I'm also thinking of having Truggy, I might get Mugen or you might as well consider a revo+hop ups, GRP tires, .28 engine and you will have two deals at the same time a TRuck/Truggy.

hi you all. I just starting racing my hyper 7 tq sport. Great car anyone has any suggestions on things I need to change to make it race worthy. also looking for some off road tyres that could last me a little longer . does anyone have any suggestions?