Official RCNT Bash -- Hampton Roads Style Round 2 (NEW THREAD)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough call on the parts you should bring. I'd say shocks and arms, but would not be confident that that would be accurate. You may need to ask about this in the open forum.

SkyMaxx said:
Update:
Two more maybes turned into damn near certains. That adds one more RCNT Staff member to the list of attendees. Looks like buggies will be flying and a couple of souped up MTs might make a showing (if Lessen gets his stuff together in time). Still plenty of room on this track for all kinds of RCs.
I would like to stress the size of the track to those not sure whether their RC will have room or they will have fun with RC's flying everywhere, they will. The track is huge. I am almost positive no one actually drove the thing from start to finish in one run. It's just so big you have to play in a section and enjoy it. During the last bash we had four or five different areas being played on at the same time without any problems and still more places to play too.

EP

I don't think anyone is worried about the space available.

They're probably more worried about what stunt you will use to top the last one...

Today 10:58 PM
They're probably more worried about what stunt you will use to top the last one...

haha you pretty much hit that one square on the head :marshall:

Last edited:
My big trick for the weekend will be to get there, bash, and get home all in the same 24 hours.

quick question fellas... will my Maxx Mulcher tires on my maxx be ok for that track or should I use something with small studs?

Mulchers are pinned tires and should be fine. Most of us were running pinned tires on our buggies and then experimented with something a bit more knobby-like.

Unless you are limited for space, you might as well bring a couple sets of tires...just in case you desire to change them out.

I know I bring two or three sets...just for the sake of variety.

It's great to see the amount of support that's being shown for the bash. I may only be able to make the second day, but I'll give it my best shot to be there. Initiation night is the 15th, and pinning is the 16th. Family will be in town till the 17th, so it will be tight for me....I gotta see what EP will do to top the last stunt. That would be the icing on the cake for my week.

Navy Chief, Navy Pride!!!

RatzoRC said:
My big trick for the weekend will be to get there, bash, and get home all in the same 24 hours.

that would be my problem being i live next to NYC and driving like 4-5 hours puts my ass to sleep. ill prolly end up in a ditch.

Does that mean you are coming, SpOrK01? If so, I believe this is the first I've heard about it, and would like to welcome you to the bash.

hey
ok, I'm leaving to go to texas to live with my dad, so I'm probably only going to have saturday to bash :-/.

I'm bringing:
1. Mugen MBX4 XR
2. Radio Freq. AM 75.530
3. Sidewinder 30% Fuel "almost gone"
4. OFNA starter box "if ne one needs a bump start"
5. Myself... lol

Sky, PM me your number if you could, i dont have it around ne more.

Thanks, looking forward to it.
Colton

It looks like you guys are going to have a pretty good turnout. You got people coming from NY and TN. I wish I could make it, but unfortunately can't. What does EP have planned to top his last anti-gravity jump?

Digital Liquid said:
What does EP have planned to top his last anti-gravity jump?
If you only knew.... I will stress again that someone needs to make sure they bring a first aid kit (bordering on paramedic size) and a fire extinguisher....

Just see if you can do it Saturday so I can see it.
I tried to get my friends FG Leopard, 1/6th scale buggy.
He"s afraid i'll break it, and told me no!
He's probably right.

EP, you truly are living up to your name "Master of Disaster"! I can only imagine the carnage your buggy is going to face. Good luck!

RatzoRC said:
Just see if you can do it Saturday so I can see it.
I tried to get my friends FG Leopard, 1/6th scale buggy.
He"s afraid i'll break it, and told me no!
He's probably right.
We could bust out the carnage list from last time to prove he's right.

I must say after watching the video of our last bash again I hope anyone who's still deciding opts to join us because you'll have a great time no matter how many parts you break.

I will agree with EP on this one. The bash is definitely a blast. I was still a novice with my Savage at the time, but it was still fun. If you are free and can make it, it is definitely worth the trip.

Later....

well, my center CVDs got lost in the mail.. they're gonna make me another set though. I'm doin as much work in the meantime as possible. setting up the fuel tanks has turned into quite a project. I might actually be able to heat cyle here in a couple days.. Gonna be real close to make the bash... fingers crossed :)

Back