Official 4th Annual RCNT East Coast Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I'm gonna have to get either an 053 or 063 for my PCR before we go. I have an 086 now and from the looks of that track it's not gonna be the right pipe.

Ratzo, any suggestions man, since you run there.

You can go with what you have.
From what I understand, they have lots of rythm sections and jumps now.
The pic that I put up were right after the tractor pulled off the track.
The 086 will be ok.

Were just going to have a good time.

sweet thats the track this year. i havent raced there yet, but when i get back i will be there every sunday for the rest of the season. if i dont get there in time for the event you will have to post pics so i can see.

cheers

Here are some some recent pics of the track sized down for web display.

DSC_2350.jpg

DSC_2357.jpg

DSC_2358.jpg

DSC_2360.jpg

DSC_2367.jpg

are you asking if we run 10th scale st's??
if you are we run just about anything that has 3 of more or for the class. with the exception of on road of cource, and we will run 5th scale at the end of the day if the big wigs say we can. laters

cheers

OK, here's the deal.
I drove down to Trax 70 today and spoke to the owner, and the three guy's in charge.
We are a definite go for the 24th of September as far as their concerned.
He said that he would be happy to have us.
As long as we have good weather, we'll have a great day.
He also said that if things look bad (weather wise) for that Sunday, he will let us run Saturday, but not otherwise.
So it's Sunday unless they call for rain, then it's Saturday.
Saturday will be closed otherwise.

So we're good to go for sure.

Thanks for the pics Ross!

that long stretch up to the pit and then around to the first almost 180 turn is going to allow for some serious speed. I can't wait to break something.

I am not bringing a parts box for every ride so if one goes down I'll just use another. Put my little NMT up against some of you MT's and run circles around you. MUAHAHAHAHAHA lol

just so you guyes know it is a high speed track and its also a low speed techincal track. your driving skills (or lack there of) will be challenged when you come to the trax. you wont be dissapointed. we will all have fun.

cheers

Last edited:
RossB - Thanks for the PM, looks like you beat me to posting them! :D

RatzoRC said:
OK, here's the deal.
I drove down to Trax 70 today and spoke to the owner, and the three guy's in charge.
We are a definite go for the 24th of September as far as their concerned.
He said that he would be happy to have us.
As long as we have good weather, we'll have a great day.
He also said that if things look bad (weather wise) for that Sunday, he will let us run Saturday, but not otherwise.
So it's Sunday unless they call for rain, then it's Saturday.
Saturday will be closed otherwise.

So we're good to go for sure.

Thanks for the pics Ross!

Sweet! Thanks for the update Ratzo. I've been approved for Fri - Mon off so far, however I'm waiting for FastEddy to get back with me as I might be taking Tuesday off as well (if $$ allows & depending on Monkey Wrench). After which I'll call the car rental and make my reservations!

-Michael

ps. The picco 28 should arrive any day now :D - thanks Bruce!

Yes I will be attending!! Woodie, I will send u a PM with a RC list, but don't know what frequency yet.

Ratzo, When u have a chance give me a call.

WoodiE said:
The picco 28 should arrive any day now :D - thanks Bruce!

Nice! Mine is still sitting new in the box. I plan to run my old .26 unless it blows up between now and Sep 24th. Pick up a 9mm carb insert for it. You can get them from Nitrohouse.

rossb said:
Nice! Mine is still sitting new in the box. I plan to run my old .26 unless it blows up between now and Sep 24th. Pick up a 9mm carb insert for it. You can get them from Nitrohouse.

Rossb - What are you running your .26 in?

The .28 is going in the MGT. As for the 9mm carb insert, I've thought about maybe getting one...I'll check RushRC and see if Bruce has them.

-Michael

robriguez said:
Put my little NMT up against some of you MT's and run circles around you. MUAHAHAHAHAHA lol

I don't know if your serious or not, but it will be a regular race day.
Classes will more than likely be:
Monster truck
Truggy
Buggy
Stadium truck.
So you wont be able to run buggy with truggy, and so on except during practice.

WoodiE said:
Rossb - What are you running your .26 in?
The .28 is going in the MGT. As for the 9mm carb insert, I've thought about maybe getting one...

Here is my rig. We will be running in the same class. I do have the 9mm insert in the carb along with an optional LSN.

RatzoRC said:
I don't know if your serious or not, but it will be a regular race day.
Classes will more than likely be:
Monster truck
Truggy
Buggy
Stadium truck.
So you wont be able to run buggy with truggy, and so on except during practice.

So when is the bash part? If we can only race on sunday, because its a regular race day. Will he rent us the track for saturday so we can just bash and not worry about racing? I dont even care if we had the lap counter for Saturday. If we all kicked in a few bucks it wouldnt be bad at all. I was hoping for something a bit more relaxed, kinda run what ya brung and just have fun, that is what a bash is. just my two cents though, I dont want to piss in anyones corn flakes.

I was also thinking if they are running on road the same day too, and we have to check our radios, or wait for them, we are going to get a very limited amount of run time.

::whispers::

DiiiirtRunnnnnnnnnnnerrrrrrrrrsssssssss

::runs into other room before Ratzo throws something at him::

I like a day of bashing as well. Will trax70 let us have the 2 days?

robriguez said:
::whispers::

DiiiirtRunnnnnnnnnnnerrrrrrrrrsssssssss

::runs into other room before Ratzo throws something at him::

Are they racing as well or bashing?

I didn't realize Trax70 was just racing....

-Michael

Back